Batman: Arkham City - Harley Quinn's Revenge Related Games
LEGO The Lord of the Rings retells the story of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy through the visuals of the LEGO universe.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2012
Batman: Arkham Origins is the latest entry in the Batman Arkham series that will see a younger Caped Crusader facing many noted villains for the first time, including Deathstroke.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2013
Darksiders II follows the exploits of DEATH, one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, in a weaving tale that runs parallel to the events in the original Darksiders game.
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2012
The Harry Potter universe gets a Lego makeover, with players able to attend lessons, cast spells, mix potions, fly on broomsticks, and complete tasks to earn points.
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2010
- Release Date: TBA
Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 is based on the last three Harry Potter books and final four films.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2011
The Devil May Cry HD Collection brings the first three Devil May Cry games together into a high-definition package.
- Release Date: Mar 29, 2012
Happy Feet Two - The Videogame is a 3D musical adventure game inspired by the animated film Happy Feet Two.
- Release Date: Nov 8, 2011
- Release Date: Dec 13, 2011
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2012
Brave: The Video Game is a third-person action adventure game that expands the tale beyond the movie's storyline.
- Release Date: Jun 19, 2012
- Release Date: Apr 17, 2012
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse introduces an original story written and voiced by Family Guy talent and influenced by the Family Guy season eight episode, "Road to the Multiverse".
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2012
Darksiders II: Abyssal Forge adds a swamp-like gameplay zone, which includes two new dungeons, new enemies, new secrets to uncover, and unique loot to collect.
- Release Date: Oct 30, 2012
Ryse is a Kinect game that puts players in the role of a Roman soldier and has them engage in first-person combat.
- Release Date: TBA
Brutal Legend is Double Fine's long-awaited follow-up to Psychonauts from the mind of Tim Schafer. It is a heavy metal action game starring Jack Black who plays rock-and-roll roadie Eddie Riggs who is hurled back in time to the mythical Age of Metal when the world was formed and ruled by the power of Rock.
- Release Date: Oct 13, 2009
Kameo: Elements of Power sets you off on a journey rife with intense combat and exploration. As Kameo, you must capture, harness, and unleash a host of monsters to rescue three elemental ancestors and destroy the Dark Troll King.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2005
Ryu Hayabusa returns in the ultraviolent follow-up to the 2004 Xbox resurrection of Tecmo's classic series.
- Release Date: Jun 3, 2008
Vergil's Downfall is downloadable content for DmC: Devil May Cry that shows you what happens to Vergil after the events of the main game.
- Release Date: Mar 5, 2013
El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron is a fantasy action game that will draw players into a rich storyline inspired by events in the Old Testament's apocryphal Book of Enoch.
- Release Date: Aug 16, 2011
This multiplayer-focused game lets you play as a soldier from either side in the most memorable battles from The Lord of the Rings.
- Release Date: Jan 13, 2009
The prince is back in this remake of the original Prince of Persia.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2008
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow takes place at the end of days.
- Release Date: Oct 5, 2010
The newest Prince of Persia game returns to the Sands of Time timeline, and will be released in conjunction with the live-action film next year.
- Release Date: May 18, 2010
- Player Reviews: 4
- Game Universe:
- Batman: Vengeance (PS2, GBA, GC, XBOX, PC),
- Batman: Dark Tomorrow (GC, XBOX, PS2),
- Superman: Shadow of Apokolips (PS2, GC),
- Superman: The Man of Steel (XBOX),
- Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA),
- Batman Begins (XBOX, GC, PS2, PSP, GBA, MOBILE),
- Batman: The Video Game (GB, ARC, C64, GEN, NES, TG16, MSX, CPC, ZX),
- Batman Forever (PBL, GEN, ARC, GB, GG, SNES, PC),
- Batman Forever: The Arcade Game (SAT, PC, PS),
- Batman Returns (GEN, SNES, AMI, GG, LYNX, NES, SMS, SCD, PC)
Batman: Arkham City - Harley Quinn's Revenge Navigation