Call of Duty: World at War Related Games
Ubisoft's third installment in this World War II shooter series returns to battle with a new story and new multiplayer features.
- Release Date: Oct 7, 2008
Play as Karl Stolz, a genetically modified "supersoldier" brought back from the grave to defeat the Nazi occupation forces.
- Release Date: Jul 22, 2008
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2008
You play as an Elite British commando during WW2, who is tasked with aiding the various resistance movements across Europe.
- Release Date: Jul 29, 2008
Revolution is the first DLC map pack for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. It includes four new multiplayer maps, a new zombies map, a new zombies game mode, and a brand-new multiplayer weapon.
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2013
Medal of Honor: 10th Anniversary Edition features 5 Medal of Honor games including Allied Assault, Spearhead, Breakthrough, Pacific Assault Director's Edition, and Airborne.
- Release Date: Sep 22, 2008
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2008
Nuketown Zombies is set during the events of Moon, and after the end of the multiplayer level from the original Black Ops game.
- Release Date: TBA
Rising Storm is a total conversion modification for the eagerly awaited WWII First-person Shooter, Heroes of Stalingrad: Red Orchestra; based on the Pacific campaign of 1941-45.
- Release Date: May 30, 2013
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger lets you live the epic and violent journey of a ruthless bounty hunter on the trail of the West's most notorious outlaws.
- Release Date: May 22, 2013
Pacific Assault delivers some intense and challenging firefights in its single-player campaign, while also offering a solid multiplayer component for the long haul.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2004
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is the prequel to Call of Juarez and will take you through ravaged Civil War-era Georgia to the Aztec ruins of Mexico.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2009
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad is the follow-up to Tripwire's original PC game, Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45.
- Release Date: Sep 13, 2011
This is a pick-up-and-play action extravaganza, a comic book version of WWII.
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2002
Wolfenstein is well worth it for the multiplayer game alone, so the fact that you get a solid single-player game in the box can only be considered a bonus.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2001
Wolfenstein is first person shooter where you play as BJ Blazkowicz, a highly decorated member of the Office of Secret Actions, who must stop the Nazis from harnessing the power of the Black Sun and creating a weapon of war-ending mass destruction.
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2009
Battlefield Vietnam packs more dramatic moments in its gameplay than most any multiplayer-focused action game in the past few years.
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2004
Call of Juarez is a first-person shooter with a western theme.
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2007
The next installment in the long-running World War II shooter series will follow a group of paratroopers.
- Release Date: Sep 4, 2007
Vietcong has a lot of great qualities, so it's unfortunate that some technical issues detract both from its performance and its presentation.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2003
The Deluxe Edition of Allied Assault includes a strategy guide as well as a bonus CD that provides a behind-the-scenes look at the game's development.
- Release Date: May 19, 2003
Set during the famous airdrop before the invasion at Normandy, Brothers in Arms tells the story of Sgt. Matt Baker and his squad of 101st Airborne paratroopers, who were scattered over the French countryside.
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2005
Its additions are extremely enjoyable to play around with and, in some cases, really change the gameplay of the original in new and intriguing ways.
- Release Date: Sep 4, 2003
Arctic Combat is a twitch-heavy online first-person shooter featuring realistic warzone effects.
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2012
From the opening level, you'll know you're in for a movie-worthy experience.
- Release Date: Mar 31, 1997
- Player Reviews: 296
- Game Universe:
- Call of Duty: Finest Hour (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Call of Duty (NGE, PC, PS3, MOBILE, X360, MAC),
- Call of Duty 2: Big Red One (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Call of Duty 2 (MAC, PC, X360, MOBILE, WINM),
- Call of Duty 3 (X360, PS3, PSP, WII, XBOX, PS2, MOBILE),
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (X360, PS3, PC, DS, MAC, MOBILE, WII),
- Call of Duty: World at War (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, WINM),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (PC, PS3, X360),
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (PC, PS3, X360, WII, DS, MAC),
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Stimulus Package (X360, PC, PS3)
Call of Duty: World at W Navigation