Enix makes everything old new again on the PSOne.
Enix showed a playable build of its
Those who have played DQ VII will know exactly what to expect from this remake. DQ IV looks nearly identical to the most recent installment of the series on the PSOne, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Offering clean graphics and minimal loading, the game offers comparable speed to its cartridge-based predecessor in most places. The game also seems to handle like DQ VII as well- exploration and combat appeared to be exactly like VII's. The language barrier kept us from noticing any changes or tweaks to the game's story.
Dragon Quest IV is slated to ship this year in Japan.
- Game Universe:
- Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Special (PS2, PSP),
- Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (PS2, DS),
- Dragon Quest X (WII, WIIU),
- Dragon Quest 25 Shuunen Kinen: Famicom & Super Famicom Dragon Quest I-II-III (WII),
- Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation (DS),
- Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (DS),
- Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (DS),
- Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors (WII),
- Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker (DS),
- Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime (DS)
- Number of Players: