Oh wow... it looks like every other MMO out there. People need to find a way to reinvent the square wheel.
Underdark Action - D & D Online: Menace of the Underdark
Part 4 of the Dungeons & Dragons Online: Menace of the Underdark behind-the-scenes video series focuses on Lolth, the Queen of the Demonweb.Posted Jun 25, 2012 | 3:49 | 427 Views
E3 2012: The latest behind the scenes video for Dungeons & Dragons Online: Menace of the Underdark, "Experience the Underdark," focuses on the new underground world featured in the latest expansion.Posted Jun 6, 2012 | 4:25 | 459 Views
Take a look at the new druid class being introduced in the Menace of the Underdark expansion for Dungeons & Dragons Online.Posted May 18, 2012 | 3:10 | 314 Views
This behind-the-scenes video for Dungeons & Dragons Online: Menace of the Underdark specifically focuses on the new Forgotten Realms setting.Posted Apr 20, 2012 | 2:27 | 203 Views
This Dungeons & Dragons Online: Menace of the Underdark video is the first in a series that takes you behind the scenes to show how the expansion is being made.Posted Apr 11, 2012 | 1:46 | 5,394 Views
- Jun 28, 2012
See the Demonweb through the eyes of a Druid in this exciting footage from Dungeons & Dragons Online: Menace of the Underdark.
This looks laughable. When will Baulders enhanced be out? DDO needs to just go away and take WOW with it.
- Game Universe:
- Dungeons & Dragons Heroes (XBOX, GC, PS2),
- Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone (PS2, XBOX, PC),
- Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale (PC, PS3, X360),
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Forsaken Lands (PC),
- Dungeons & Dragons Tactics (PSP),
- Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach (PC, MAC),
- Dragonshard (PC),
- Dungeons & Dragons: Eye of the Beholder (GBA),
- Dungeons & Dragons Collection (SAT),
- Advanced Dungeons & Dragons: Iron & Blood (PC)