ESPN International Winter Sports 2002 Related Games
DrumMania is just as much fun as the other games in the series, but it definitely has a steeper learning curve than any other game in the Bemani line.
- Release Date: Mar 4, 2000
Those who may be looking for another SSX will certainly be disappointed by X-Games' sim-styled approach, but those who are looking for a true-to-life snowboarding experience will be overjoyed.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2000
It's a huge game that will easily consume a good deal of your time, and fortunately, its systems remain fresh throughout.
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2001
The original structure and narrative make Shadow of Destiny well worth playing, despite its minor flaws.
- Release Date: Mar 5, 2001
A few key gameplay and graphical issues keep it from reaching the same level of quality as other tennis franchises.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2002
Frogger's adventures begin when our hero embarks on an epic quest in search of a Princess. In this next-generation version of the game, gameplay encompasses much more than simply hopping across a road. Now, players must guide the happy-go-lucky amphibian through a multitude of picturesque environments and challenging levels. In addition to climbing perilous cliff faces, swinging on dangling vines and maneuvering across multiple platforms, Frogger also has the ability to spit goobers at enemies and bloat himself with air to float over longer distances when jumping.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2001
The arcade version of Police 911 makes heavy use of motion-detecting technology.
- Release Date: Apr 12, 2002
ESPN International Winter Sports is a collection of 10 minigames that can be played solo or head-to-head--and little else.
- Release Date: Jan 28, 2002
The game's ESPN license can't hide the fact that NFL Primetime has slippery controls and flawed AI, which ultimately translates to a mediocre NFL simulation.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2001
Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA 2 is the follow-up to SuperNOVA and features new songs and new gameplay modes.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2007
- Game Universe:
- Sydney 2000 (PC, PS, GBC, DC, N64),
- ESPN International Track & Field (PS2, DC, GBC),
- International Track & Field (GBC, PS),
- ESPN International Winter Sports 2002 (PS2, GC, XBOX, GBA),
- Salt Lake 2002 (PC, PS2, GBA),
- Athens 2004 (PS2, PC),
- Nagano Winter Olympics '98 (N64, PS),
- Olympic Gold: Barcelona '92 (GG, GEN),
- Olympic Soccer: Atlanta 1996 (PS, SAT, 3DO),
- Olympic Summer Games (GB, SNES, PS)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
ESPN International Winter Sports 2002 Navigation