LogBox 720: Act 1
Workers Wipe Out
Objective: Rescue the two technicians
Vehicle Advice: Vehicle with Passenger Seats (ideally one that can hold two people)
You're going to need a vehicle with passenger seats for this challenge--although you technically only need a one-seater, that means you will have to make two trips, so try adding a bench that can hold two passengers. From the get-go, drive toward the passenger on ground-level dead-ahead. Veer around the structure to either side, though blast the enemies that appear to prevent them from giving you trouble as you pick up your first passenger from the center of the spinning DVD. Pull up close and wait for them to hop in the passenger seat, then drive up the nearby ramp on the right (assuming you're facing toward the Pig) and follow the path to the second passenger (kill the vacuum-type enemy along the way). Once you have both passengers, drive off the ledge toward the goal--if you have a rough landing, you may have to recollect the passengers if they're knocked from the vehicle.
T.T. Trophy Tips:l
- Outfit your vehicle so it can carry both passengers at the same time, that way you only have to make one trip.
- Avoid any strong bumps, otherwise your passengers will be thrown from the vehicle, wasting time.
- Blast the enemies as you work your way to each passenger to avoid them bumping you.
Objective: Take the antenna high up
Vehicle Advice: Vehicle with storage ability, projectile weapon, high traction wheels, and quick speed
Grab the antenna and load it into your vehicle, then drive through the large door on the left and head straight up the ramp. Turn right at the top and blast the little vacume guy, then follow the golden road up a saran-wrapped ramp. Turn right at the top and continue up the saran-wrapped spiral, but be extremley careful if you haven't equipped high-traction tires as it's easy to slip off! Just follow the path straight to automatically complete the objective.
T.T. Trophy Tips:
- Add high-traction tires to give you more control as you climb the saran-wrapped walkways and spiral.
- Just after climbing the first ramp, blast the vacuum-like enemy, otherwise he may throw you off course.
- Still having trouble making the time? Try adding another (or bigger) engine to give you the speed you need!
Table of Contents
- Vehicle Creation