Meet Chuck: PP and Zombrex
PP is the means for gaining new powers and abilities. As you level up, chuck will gain more attack power, speed, and item space. It's also the only way to gain new moves, such as the haymaker or jump kick.
The most common way of gaining PP is by killing zombies, rescuing survivors, and killing psychopaths. Calls from Stacey will typically point you in the right path.
Gifts for Katey
You can further boost your PP score by giving Katey gifts. There are quite a few of these scattered just in the Royal Flush Plaza. Getting them right from the start will boost your PP to strong levels early on.
Here are some of the locations of the gifts:
- Stuffed Bull - Children's Castle
- Stuffed Elephant - Children's Castle
- Stuffed Donkey - Small Fry Duds
- Stuffed Rabbit - Moe's Maginations
- Water Gun - Moe's Maginations
- Marbles - Ye Olde Toybox
- Beach Ball - Ye Olde Toybox
- Horse Stick - Ye Olde Toybox
- Robot Bear - Brand New U
- Snowflake - Yucatan
You'll need around eight cases of zombrex if you want to save other survivors besides Katey. The messages only give you so many, and buying zombrex from pawn shops can be expensive. There are however, several free boxes of zombrex lying around in the casinos.
The locations include:
- Americana - Enter the top floor of the BBQ Shack and platform across the hanging lights
- Slot Ranch - Behind the main stage
- Yucatan - On the highest point above the video roulette machine
- Underground - On the ramp outside the Atlantica's exit
Table of Contents
- Meet Chuck
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Xbox 360 Achievements
- PlayStation 3 Trophies