Hideo Kojima’s Metal Gear series continues in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, a perfect blend of action, stealth, and story. This game of the year contender will satisfy both long-time Metal Gear veterans as well as brand new Solid Snake-hopefuls looking for the ultimate stealth action experience.
This Metal Gear Solid 4 game guide includes a complete walk-through of the single-player game with strategies for defeating bosses, locating hidden weaponry and items, and conquering the game’s toughest sections. We’ve included lists of unlockables, including emblems, weapons, FaceCamo, and iPod tracks and how to obtain them as well as a collection of Easter Eggs and secrets. You’ll also get tips on obtaining the coveted Big Boss emblem and strategies for battling your friends and enemies on Metal Gear Online.
This Gamespot Metal Gear Solid 4 game guide features:
- Walk-through: Here’s a complete walk-through of the single-player game. You’ll find tips on all the boss battles, maintaining stealth, and finding vital weapons and ammo.
- Metal Gear Online: Check this section for tips on Metal Gear Solid 4’s multiplayer mode, Metal Gear Online.
- Unlockables: This section reveals Metal Gear Solid 4 unlockables, including emblems, weapons, items, costumes, FaceCamo, and iPod tracks.
- Big Boss Emblem Tips: The Big Boss emblem is the pinnacle of Metal Gear Solid 4 rewards. Look here for tips on acquiring it!
- Easter Eggs and Secrets: We’ve compiled a list of Metal Gear Solid 4 Easter Eggs and secrets.