Frogger Beyond Related Games
On its own merits, Super Mario Sunshine is a solid game with a really distinctive look and some great moments, but it also has its fair share of shortcomings.
- Release Date: Aug 25, 2002
Rayman 3 re-creates much of the same lighthearted whimsy that made Rayman 2 so incredibly enjoyable, while differentiating the action enough for the game to stand up on its own.
- Release Date: Mar 2, 2003
Based on the animated film of the same name, Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius takes you on an adventure starring Jimmy, his robot Goddard, and his best friend Carl Wheezer. You and your team must travel to outer space to rescue the parents of Retroville.
- Release Date: Dec 17, 2002
The ability to transform into different creatures and the fact that they play so differently from each other is Dr. Muto's best trait, but it's one that's overshadowed by other problems.
- Release Date: Dec 17, 2002
Though it's a short game, Ty is great for younger players and can provide a satisfying experience for teens and adults as well.
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2002
Finding Nemo is an average Disney game with a few kinks that mar an otherwise decent experience.
- Release Date: May 12, 2003
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2003
In the end, Superman: Shadow of Apokolips is just an average action game.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2003
The monsters of Monstropolis learn the power of laughter in Disney/Pixar's Monsters, Inc. for GameCube. Gameplay features a unique dodge ball-style match set in special stadium arenas where your favorite monsters launch an artillery of laugh balls at each other which upon contact will affect each monster differently. In the game, Monsters train and learn how to bring laughter to the children they once scared with the ultimate goal of filling their individual laugh canisters first. The game also features a multi-player mode allowing up to four players.
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2002
The big kids might not enjoy playing it, but even a gamer with more mature, refined tastes should be able to appreciate the presentation of Piglet's Big Game.
- Release Date: Mar 19, 2003
The ogre is back! And he's EXTRA LARGE! Enhanced and redesigned for the GameCube, the hit character-based platformer Shrek® is back and stacked with 10 levels, new and beloved twisted fairy tale characters, over 15 brand new awesome cut scenes, and action-packed gameplay! Players will explore twisted fairy tale lands and complete over 50 missions in order to rescue Princess Fiona™.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2002
Vexx feels outdated right out of the gate.
- Release Date: Feb 10, 2003
Zapper's a cricket on a mission to save his brother. He must make his way through six interactive worlds, each with dangerous hazards he must avoid, eggs he must capture, meeting both friends and enemies that help and hinder his progress. In a great twist on classic avoid-em up gameplay, Zapper has an offensive weapon: the Zap! The zap is a powerful electrical charge which Zapper can send from his antennas, eliminating or stunning enemies and gaining him access to the power-ups and treasures of the worlds he moves through. This zap, plus fast-footed skills and superior timing, will help Zapper to conquer all the worlds and survive the final showdown with Maggie, the diabolical magpie queen.
- Release Date: Nov 6, 2002
In this Rugrats adventure, Tommy, Chuckie, Kimi, Phil, and Lil must reach the Play Palace 3000 and retrieve some of their most prized possessions.
- Release Date: Nov 27, 2002
Join SpongeBob in this 3D platformer that pits him against the Flying Dutchman, who is accidentally released from his imprisonment.
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2002
Players must help Taz race, rumble, and spin his way through 4 different worlds and 20 destructible levels.
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2002
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2002
The tedious collecting and shooting levels are made more frustrating by the game's uncooperative camera, and it's a shame that Sega's latest Sonic game has very little to do with the blue hedgehog.
- Release Date: Feb 11, 2002
The game certainly contains a lot of the same Wario charm that makes his GBA appearances so memorable, but the final product is too short and simplistic to hold your attention for more than a day.
- Release Date: Jun 24, 2003
Sonic Heroes is truer to its 2D roots than any other 3D Sonic game before it.
- Release Date: Jan 5, 2004
Tak and the Power of Juju can serve as a decent platformer, but if you're in the market for one, it shouldn't be your first choice.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2003
Spider-Man: The Movie executes the core elements of the Spider-Man experience well and, in particular, features some great outdoor levels.
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2002
Wallace & Gromit in Project Zoo is a game that could prove entertaining for fans of Nick Park's peculiar pair.
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2003
Pac-Man World 2 is a great platform game overall, one that anybody who's into the lighthearted style of the game would do well to check out.
- Release Date: Mar 19, 2002
I-Ninja is a short but well-crafted third-person action game with a surprising variety of gameplay.
- Release Date: Dec 4, 2003
- Game Universe:
- Frogger 2: Swampy's Revenge (PS, DC, PC, GBC),
- Frogger: The Great Quest (PS2, PC),
- Frogger Beyond (PC, GC, PS2, XBOX),
- Frogger's Adventures: The Rescue (PS2, GC, PC),
- Frogger Helmet Chaos (PSP, DS, PS2, GC),
- Frogger (PC, GBC, PS, GB, GCOM, SNES, GEN),
- Frogger II: Threeedeep! (C64, 2600, 5200, CVIS),
- Frogger: Ancient Shadow (XBOX, PS2, GC),
- Frogger Returns (WII, PS3, DS),
- Frogger (O2, A800, 2600, ARC, C64, INTV, MSX, 5200, CVIS, X360, BBC, ZX)
- Number of Players:
Frogger Beyond Navigation