Grand Theft Auto: London, 1969 Related Games
The game would have scored higher if it had come packed with the original game, but without it, it must simply be judged as an optional expansion pack for Metal Gear fans who crave a little more of that stealth action.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1999
If there were any justice, Konami would just bite the bullet and release it as is for the American public.
- Release Date: Jun 24, 1999
Those who lost interest in the series with Tomb Raider II may want to give it another look with the third.
- Release Date: Nov 21, 1998
You are Snake, a government agent on a mission to regain control of a secret nuclear weapons base from terrorist hands.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 1998
Tomb Raider is simply a smart game, bursting with great touches.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 1996
Tomb Raider Chronicles is a worthy enough "sequel" to the original and can deliver an adequate number of thrills, though nothing unique or surprising.
- Release Date: 2000
So, from the looks of things, it appears as if Capcom has another winner on its hands.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 1999
Crystal Dynamics' long-awaited sequel to Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain is a far different animal from its predecessor.
- Release Date: Aug 16, 1999
Konami's first entry in the horror genre - while not quite up to the mark of Capcom's Resident Evil 2 - is a great beginning.
- Release Date: Jan 31, 1999
Is America really ready for the world's first noodle Western?
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1999
- Release Date: Feb 25, 1999
- Release Date: Jun 17, 1999
- Release Date: Aug 5, 1999
- Release Date: 1999
An addictive, well-rounded game that is balanced, challenging, and, most of all, fun to play.
- Release Date: Dec 31, 1997
Resident Evil 2 is one of the most entertaining games I've ever played.
- Release Date: Jan 21, 1998
Resident Evil - a super-slick, realistically mapped, and ultra-violent Alone in the Dark - is at the top of the heap in cinematic 3-D adventure games.
- Release Date: Mar 30, 1996
Unlike other series that offer incremental "improvements," the RE lineup continues to refine an already excellent premise.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 1999
Dino Crisis 2 avoids the stereotypes of the genre and delivers one of the most refreshing takes on the third-person action shooter to date.
- Release Date: Sep 29, 2000
There are so many twists and turns in the plot that you want to continually play just a little further and the storyline's mature tone is refreshing, enough so that it makes you look past the game's few warts.
- Release Date: Jan 31, 2000
All in all, it's a welcome surprise.
- Release Date: Oct 1, 1998
Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix is a game that successfully blends the action, survival-horror, and role-playing genres into a single outstanding product.
- Release Date: Feb 21, 2001
MediEvil II feels as though it contains all the features that Sony Cambridge wanted to fit into the original game but didn't have time to include. They're wonderfully original and fun, but unfortunately the perspective problems make certain points far more difficult than they should be and keep this very good game from being great.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2000
Tenchu excels in every way that counts.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 1998
Die-hard webheads will no doubt complete the game several times to unlock all the hidden costumes and comic book cover galleries.
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2001
- Player Reviews: 6
- Game Universe:
- Grand Theft Auto 2 (PS, PC, DC, GBC),
- Grand Theft Auto III (XBOX, PS2, PC, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto Double Pack (XBOX, PS2),
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2, PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2, PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto: London, 1969 (PS, PC),
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP, PS2),
- Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3, X360, PC),
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy (PS2, XBOX, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (PS2, PSP)
- Number of Players:
Grand Theft Auto: London 1969 Navigation