Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Related Games
San Andreas definitely lives up to the Grand Theft Auto name. In fact, it's arguably the best game in the series.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2004
Manhunt is an audacious game that backs up its extremely violent subject matter with solid stealth action gameplay.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
Grand Theft Auto III is, quite simply, an incredible experience that shouldn't be missed by anyone mature enough to handle it.
- Release Date: Oct 22, 2001
Bully is an action game from Rockstar that takes place at Bullworth Academy, where you face bullies, mean teachers, and more.
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2006
Technically, Metal Gear Solid 2 is an impressive game--it's just that everyone's played it already, and most of those who haven't yet probably shouldn't.
- Release Date: Mar 3, 2003
Hitman 2 fixes virtually all of the problems of its predecessor and stands tall on its own merits as an outstanding action game.
- Release Date: Oct 1, 2002
Though The Getaway's combination of driving and on-foot shooting sequences is occasionally entertaining, and the production values are impressive, usually the game just isn't fun.
- Release Date: Jan 19, 2003
One of the most popular, most successful, and best-looking games for Microsoft's Xbox is now on the PS2, and in certain ways it's better than the original.
- Release Date: Apr 8, 2003
Disaster Report is ultimately a flawed game, but its original premise and varied mix of gameplay create a refreshing experience nonetheless.
- Release Date: Feb 15, 2003
Its graphics fall short of the best the console has to offer, but its blend of action, stealth, and driving manages to keep things interesting throughout.
- Release Date: May 9, 2002
The game's originality is offset by a sometimes lackluster presentation and the occasionally repetitive nature of its gameplay.
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2003
This adventure game from Capcom is the sequel to Bounty Hunter Sara.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2002
Both Mary-Kate and Ashley are going to be celebrating their sixteenth birthday, and in this game you can join in a number of minigames that include racing, getting your driver's license and more.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2002
Yakuza 2 plunges you into the violent Japanese underworld in this free-roaming adventure game.
- Release Date: Sep 9, 2008
This action-adventure title for the PS2, known as Ryu ga Gotoku in Japan, features a storyline by award-winning novelist Hase Seishu about brutal Japanese criminals.
- Release Date: Sep 5, 2006
Metal Gear Solid 3 is a great achievement, one that fans of the series will love and vividly remember long after most of 2004's other games are forgotten.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2004
It boils down to this: You need to play Metal Gear Solid 2.
- Release Date: Nov 12, 2001
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence adds a six-player online mode, a new camera angle, and many more interesting extras to Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.
- Release Date: Mar 14, 2006
The stealthy assassin Agent 47 returns for a fourth appearance.
- Release Date: May 30, 2006
Based on the movie of the same name, Scarface: The World Is Yours puts you in the role of Tony Montana, a ruthless gangster.
- Release Date: Oct 8, 2006
The Getaway: Black Monday offers more predictable driving and on-foot controls, new vehicles, a variety of mission types, and new characters. The story begins with events that take place two years after the demise of the most notorious crime boss of London's East End, Charlie Jolson.
- Release Date: Jan 11, 2005
Spy Fiction is a game that will play most favorably to players who are willing to accept its adherence to stealth conventions.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 2004
Help Jack Bauer and the members of the Los Angeles Counter Terrorist Unit save the day in 24: The Game. You can play more than 100 missions with a variety of gameplay types such as driving, shooting, interrogation, stealth, phone tracing, and more.
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2006
True Crime makes decent attempts at different styles of gameplay, but none of them are particularly well done, and the game's storyline doesn't tie them together in a satisfying way.
- Release Date: Nov 3, 2003
This is a respectable port overall, and if you consider it only in the context of the PlayStation 2's library, it's still a great game.
- Release Date: Jun 16, 2004
- Player Reviews: 608
- Game Universe:
- Grand Theft Auto 2 (PS, PC, DC, GBC),
- Grand Theft Auto III (XBOX, PS2, PC, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto Double Pack (XBOX, PS2),
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (PS2, PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2, PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto: London, 1969 (PS, PC),
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP, PS2),
- Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3, X360, PC),
- Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy (PS2, XBOX, MAC),
- Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (PS2, PSP)
- Number of Players:
GTA: Vice City Navigation