Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday Related Games
High Treason is the stand-alone sequel to Act of War: Direct Action, a military real-time strategy game. The European version of Act of War: High Treason was released as an expansion pack to the original game.
- Release Date: May 30, 2006
DTF Games' Stalingrad is an RTS based on one of the most dramatic battles of the East Front during World War II.
- Release Date: 2005
In this Hearts of Iron II expansion, you can play as any one of over 200 nations from 1933 to 1964.
- Release Date: Oct 7, 2010
Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers is the sequel to Pandemic's modern war game, which allows players to lead mechanized infantry units and engage in multiplayer tactical combat.
- Release Date: Apr 4, 2006
- Release Date: Nov 29, 2012
This real-time strategy game is loosely based on the Red Phoenix novel by Larry Bond.
- Release Date: 2005
This massively multiplayer tactical war game lets players try to rewrite history by taking part in important battles from World War II.
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2005
THQ brings the next chapter in the real-time strategy franchise.
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2007
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2011
This stand-alone expansion pack for Men of War focuses on skirmish maps and multiplayer play.
- Release Date: Feb 13, 2011
A genuinely original game of tactics, planning, and precision.
- Release Date: Jul 31, 1998
If any game offers the chance to understand just how impossible the heroic events of war movies would be to accomplish, Commandos 3 is it.
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2003
A crippling energy crisis has forced gas prices past $7 a gallon and sent the American economy into a frightening tailspin. Terrorist factions have taken advantage of this severe instability, striking the nation regularly without warning.
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2005
It can be a difficult game, especially at first, but Commandos 2 truly evokes the intensity of World War II that you've probably seen in film or on television.
- Release Date: Sep 20, 2001
Soldiers: Heroes of World War II is a very good game that should appeal most to hardcore strategy fans, due to its intricate, challenging gameplay and great presentation.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2004
Elements of War is a real-time strategy game where armies manipulate the forces of nature to rain down destruction on their foes or gain a tactical advantage by transforming the battlefield with hurricanes, tornadoes and earthquakes.
- Release Date: Apr 18, 2011
- Release Date: Feb 9, 2012
- Release Date: 1995
Warfare is an RTS game set in a post-Iraq war setting in Saudi Arabia, where four armies fight for control over the country.
- Release Date: Feb 10, 2009
- Release Date: May 16, 2011
1944: Battle of the Bulge is the third installment in the WWII real-time strategy series from developer Monte Cristo. The game features 20 missions, 10 multiplayer maps, weather effects, and 15 new units.
- Release Date: Apr 1, 2005
It's an admirable effort to make a Commandos-style game about the Korean War, but Forgotten Conflict suffers from bugs, bad AI, and some frustrating gameplay.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2003
Uprising44: The Silent Shadows is a tactical real-time strategy game with some role-playing features.
- Release Date: Dec 21, 2012
In the sequel to State of War, you and your team of special forces must reclaim territories that were seized by a terrorist group.
- Release Date: Dec 8, 2006
Theatre of War II: Africa 1943 is the sequel to Theater of War II and features improved graphics and new units.
- Release Date: Apr 24, 2009
- Player Reviews: 23
- Game Universe:
- Hearts of Iron (PC, MAC),
- Hearts of Iron III (PC, MAC),
- Hearts of Iron III: Semper Fi (PC, MAC),
- Hearts of Iron II: Collection (PC, MAC),
- Hearts of Iron III: For the Motherland (PC, MAC),
- Hearts of Iron III Collection (PC),
- Hearts of Iron II: Doomsday (PC),
- Hearts of Iron II (PC),
- Hearts of Iron: Platinum (PC),
- Hearts of Iron The Card Game (PC)
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
8 Players Online
HoI II: Doomsday Navigation