Hitman: Blood Money Related Games
Tomb Raider: Legend follows the action-packed adventures of Lara Croft.
- Release Date: Apr 11, 2006
Eidos teams up with Swedish developer Avalanche Studios to bring you this action game.
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2006
Saints Row is a GTA-inspired action game from THQ.
- Release Date: Aug 29, 2006
The Splinter Cell stealth action series returns for a fourth go-around in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent.
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2006
Tomb Raider gets a special 10th Anniversary Edition using the Tomb Raider Legend engine, to be released episodically over Xbox LIVE.
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2007
Lara Croft is off on more adventures, seeking treasure, battling foes, and confronting danger head on.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2008
Grand Theft Auto IV builds on the series' rock solid foundation with an awe inspiring recreation of Liberty City.
- Release Date: Apr 29, 2008
The sequel to Saints Row will bring open world thug-driven action to the 360, PS3, and PC.
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2008
Saints Row: The Third takes place years after the Third Street Saints take over Stilwater for their own.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2011
Tomb Raider lets players experience an intense and gritty story of the origins of Lara Croft and her ascent from frightened young woman to hardened survivor.
- Release Date: Mar 5, 2013
Like GTA: San Andreas before it, GTA V will be set in and around the LA-inspired city of Los Santos.
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2013
Dishonored places players in the role an infamous assassin who was the once-trusted bodyguard of the beloved Empress until he was framed for murder. Using supernatural powers and deadly weapons, you must sneak, shoot, and stab your way through a dystopian city in order to depose a cruel tyrant.
- Release Date: Oct 9, 2012
The Knife of Dunwall is DLC for Dishonored that has you take on the role of Daud, the legendary assassin who killed the empress. After assassinating the empress, and forever changing the fate of Dunwall, you embark on a search for redemption.
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2013
The Ballad of Gay Tony is the second episode of Grand Theft Auto IV and focuses on the high-end night life.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2009
Square Enix is resurrecting the game formerly known as True Crime: Hong Kong from United Front Games.
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2012
Metal Gear Solid Rising Revengeance is set in the near future where cyborg technology has become commonplace throughout society. As the world plunges further into asymmetric warfare, the only path that leads Raiden forward is rooted in resolving his past, and carving through anything that stands in his way.
- Release Date: Feb 19, 2013
Rico heads to the South Pacific island of Panau for his latest parachuting adventure.
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2010
Sam Fisher's work is never done, and this installment will find him engaged in daylight operations aimed at uncovering a mole and protecting those he cares about.
- Release Date: Apr 13, 2010
Bully brings Xbox 360 owners the chance to attend Bullworth Academy, and features new content not seen in previous versions.
- Release Date: Mar 4, 2008
Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes is a sequel to Lego Batman: The Videogame and includes appearances from the likes of Wonder Woman, Superman, and The Green Lantern.
- Release Date: Jun 19, 2012
The first of two Xbox 360-exclusive expansions to Grand Theft Auto IV puts you in the boots of a member of a biker gang and will add new music, vehicles, and multiplayer modes.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2009
Splinter Cell Blacklist has players step into the role of Sam Fisher to hunt down the terrorists and stop the Blacklist countdown before it reaches zero.
- Release Date: Aug 20, 2013
Saints Row IV is an open world game that continues the story of the Third Street Saints by elevating their status to the highest level - the leaders of the free world. After a catastrophic alien invasion occurs where the aliens trasnport the Saints to a bizarro-Steelport simulation, you must fight to free humanity from alien grandaddy Zinyak's mental grasp by ultiziling gargantuan superpowers. Escape the simulation that's trapped the Saints crew, or die trying.
- Release Date: Aug 20, 2013
Watch Dogs is an open-world action adventure game from Ubisoft where you must use any means at your disposal to take down a corrupt system.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2013
Lego Batman will follow the style of Traveller's Tales Lego Star Wars games, but in the comic-book universe of Batman.
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2008
- Downloadable Game
- Player Reviews: 401
- Game Universe:
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin (PC, PS2, XBOX, GC),
- Hitman: Contracts (PS2, PC, XBOX),
- Hitman: Blood Money (PS2, XBOX, PC, MOBILE, X360, WEB),
- Hitman: Absolution (X360, PC, PS3),
- Hitman: Codename 47 (PC),
- Hitman: Sniper Challenge (X360, PS3, PC),
- Hitman HD Trilogy (PS3, X360),
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin HD (PS3)
- Number of Players:
Hitman: Blood Money Navigation