Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness Related Games
Tomb Raider is the exploratory game you always wished you were playing when you were trying to solve Atari Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Release Date: Oct 31, 1996
If by some chance you've put off playing Vice City up till now, don't wait any longer.
- Release Date: May 12, 2003
Hitman 2 fixes virtually all of the problems of its predecessor and stands tall on its own merits as an outstanding action game.
- Release Date: Oct 1, 2002
The stealthy assassin Agent 47 returns for a fourth appearance.
- Release Date: May 30, 2006
This is such an unusual, intriguing, and shocking action game that despite the rough translation, it still makes for a one-of-a-kind experience on the PC.
- Release Date: Mar 27, 2003
One of the most popular, most successful, and best looking games for Microsoft's Xbox is now on the PC, and in some ways it's even better than the original version.
- Release Date: Feb 19, 2003
Eidos teams up with Swedish developer Avalanche Studios to bring you this action game.
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2006
The fact that Urban Chaos is an enjoyable third-person action game with no switch flipping, box pushing, or key finding should be reason enough for you to purchase it.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1999
While Emperor's Tomb's control issues will take you a good hour or so to get comfortable with, the puzzles and combat come together nicely and make for a pretty good action game.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2003
Emergency Fire Response is a fairly simple fire-fighting simulation that manages to capture much of the thrill, energy, and suspense often associated with the profession.
- Release Date: Jul 30, 2003
This online action-adventure game will let players assume the role of Angel X, the newest recruit to the Charlie's Angels team.
- Release Date: Jun 2, 2003
Hitman Trilogy is a compilation of three Hitman games: Blood Money, Silent Assassin, and Contracts.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2007
Terraformers is a unique game that blends both aural and visual elements, and it can be played by the visually-impaired.
- Release Date: 2003
Set in the early 90s, the next installment in the Grand Theft Auto series brings you to San Andreas--a city troubled by gangs, drugs, and corruption. You'll follow a rising gang member in his journey to save his family and to take control of the streets.
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2005
Tomb Raider lets players experience an intense and gritty story of the origins of Lara Croft and her ascent from frightened young woman to hardened survivor.
- Release Date: Mar 4, 2013
The Knife of Dunwall is DLC for Dishonored that has you take on the role of Daud, the legendary assassin who killed the empress. After assassinating the empress, and forever changing the fate of Dunwall, you embark on a search for redemption.
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2013
Grand Theft Auto IV builds on the series' rock solid foundation with an awe inspiring recreation of Liberty City.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2008
Square Enix is resurrecting the game formerly known as True Crime: Hong Kong from United Front Games.
- Release Date: Aug 14, 2012
Dishonored places players in the role an infamous assassin who was the once-trusted bodyguard of the beloved Empress until he was framed for murder. Using supernatural powers and deadly weapons, you must sneak, shoot, and stab your way through a dystopian city in order to depose a cruel tyrant.
- Release Date: Oct 9, 2012
Watch Dogs is an open-world action adventure game from Ubisoft where you must use any means at your disposal to take down a corrupt system.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2013
Saints Row: The Third takes place years after the Third Street Saints take over Stilwater for their own.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2011
Hitman Absolution is the 5th installment in the Hitman series where players follow Agent 47 who takes on his most dangerous contract to date.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2012
Rico heads to the South Pacific island of Panau for his latest parachuting adventure.
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2010
Grand Theft Auto III is a faithful port of a truly exceptional game.
- Release Date: May 20, 2002
The sequel to Saints Row will bring open-world, thug-driven action to the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC.
- Release Date: Jan 5, 2009
- Player Reviews: 54
- Game Universe:
- Tomb Raider (1996) (PC, PS, SAT),
- Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (PS, PC, DC, MAC),
- Tomb Raider Chronicles (PS, PC, DC, MAC),
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (PS2, PC, MAC),
- Tomb Raider: Legend (PS2, PC, PSP, X360, XBOX, GC, DS, GBA, MOBILE),
- Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft (PC, PS, MAC),
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary (PSP, PS2, PC, WII, X360, MOBILE, MAC),
- Tomb Raider Gold (PC, MAC),
- Tomb Raider: Underworld (PS3, PC, X360, DS, WII, PS2, MOBILE, MAC),
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (PC, X360, PS3, IP)
- Number of Players:
Tomb Raider: AOD Navigation