LEGO Star Wars Related Games
Deus Ex's gameplay features and story elements, as well as the expansiveness of the game's environments and the scope of its setting, add up to a satisfying and unusual experience.
- Release Date: Jun 26, 2000
Activision is developing a Transformers game based on the upcoming movie.
- Release Date: Jun 26, 2007
Deus Ex: Invisible War can be highly rewarding, as long as you're willing to look past some problems along the way.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2003
Developer Bits Studios is making a game based on Warner Bros.' upcoming supernatural thriller, which was inspired by the graphic novel "Hellblazer."
- Release Date: Mar 4, 2005
The logical environment-based puzzles in Project Eden represent what may be the best hope for the continuing evolution of adventure games.
- Release Date: Oct 8, 2001
In Advent Rising, a common legend pervades the galaxy--that one day humans will deliver the universe. Many view humans as the messiah, a symbol of hope, or fantastical creatures, but the Seekers view them as enemies that must be destroyed.
- Release Date: Aug 9, 2005
Join John Vattic, a man endowed with psychic abilities, as he attempts to escape a US medical facility. As you discover more and more of John's psychic powers, you'll slowly uncover the events that landed him in the hands of the researchers.
- Release Date: Feb 18, 2005
Eurocom Entertainment is currently in development for a game based on Robots, the upcoming animated feature.
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2005
Deus Ex: Human Revolution brings back the award-winning franchise that blends the best of action and role-playing.
- Release Date: Aug 23, 2011
Remember Me is a third person sci-fi action adventure set in Neo-Paris, 2084 where players take on the role of Nilin, a former elite memory hunter with the ability to break into people's minds and steal or even alter their memories. After having her own memory wiped clean by the authorities, players must help Nilan set out on a mission to recover her identity while being hunted by the very people that created this surveillance society.
- Release Date: Jun 3, 2013
System Shock 2 both retains the best attributes of its predecessor and provides a fresh experience in its own right.
- Release Date: Jul 31, 1999
An open-world game set in New York starring a shapeshifting man who can copy the appearance, skills, and powers of anyone he comes across.
- Release Date: Jun 10, 2009
Prototype 2 is the the sequel to Radical Entertainment's action adventure game Prototype.
- Release Date: Jul 24, 2012
Eleusis is a 3D first-person adventure game for Windows developed by Nocturnal Works.
- Release Date: Feb 22, 2013
Players can now take on the role of a Transformers character in the final, epic war that will determine the survival of their entire race.
- Release Date: Jun 22, 2010
Everything that was good about the first game is great in the second.
- Release Date: Sep 10, 1996
You can play as Neo in a story spanning the entire Matrix trilogy in The Matrix: Path of Neo. The game's story is written and directed by the Wachowski siblings, who created the movie trilogy.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2005
Spider-Man will let you play hero for a day, but be ready to fight with the game's weaknesses as well as its villains.
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2001
Stubbs the Zombie has been disturbed from his eternal rest 50 years after his death, and you can help him get revenge on those that woke him. Roam the city of Punchbowl while using your zombie powers to take control of its inhabitants.
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2005
As a sequel to Flashback the Quest for Identity, Fade to Black attempts to addsome mid-90s technological flash to the early-90s classic, with mixed results.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 1995
Binary Domain is an original squad-based shooter by Toshihiro Nagoshi, the creator behind the Yakuza series.
- Release Date: Apr 27, 2012
Primal Carnage: Genesis is a story-driven, episodic single-player adventure that takes place in a world where dinosaurs have been brought back to life.
- Release Date: TBA
- Release Date: 1994
Parasite is the first entry in the Project N trilogy, set on the space station known as UDM Baracuda.
- Release Date: TBA
Enough whiz-bang graphics to keep gamers awake into the wee hours of the morning.
- Release Date: Jul 31, 1996
- Player Reviews: 68
- Game Universe:
- LEGO Rock Raiders (PC, PS),
- LEGO Stunt Rally (GBC, PS, PC),
- LEGO Racers (PC, N64, PS, GBC),
- LEGO Racers 2 (PC, PS2, GBA),
- Drome Racers (PS2, PC, GBA, GC, XBOX),
- LEGO Soccer Mania (PS2, GBA, PC),
- Bionicle (PC, PS2, XBOX, GC, MAC),
- LEGO Star Wars (PS2, XBOX, PC, GBA, GC, MAC),
- Island Xtreme Stunts (PS2, GBA),
- LEGO Island 2: The Brickster's Revenge (GBA, GBC, PS, PC)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
LEGO Star Wars Navigation