The graphics are awesome, I can see that. But as one who have been playing Heroes from 1 to 5 and a fan of turn based games I say that this graphics doesn't cover the fact that heroes' game play can bore you. I said that because when you play one map you'll be sitting in front of the computer for many hours and still will not finish the game of repetitive gameplay.
Might & Magic: Heroes VI - Water Elementals Gameplay Movie
With the launch of Uplay PC, Ubisoft is offering many of their titles for $1 or discounts up to 75% off for a limited time.Posted Aug 16, 2012 | 1:17 | 11,367 Views
ThaiGingSeng takes on Wail of the Netherworld in this gameplay video for Might & Magic: Heroes VI on the PC.Posted Nov 29, 2011 | 4:14 | 24,142 Views
Anastasya does battle and explores a little in this gameplay video for Might & Magic: Heroes VI.Posted Nov 29, 2011 | 2:59 | 36,223 Views
We take a look at one of the hero's creatures in this gameplay video for Might & Magic: Heroes VI.Posted Nov 29, 2011 | 2:43 | 2,985 Views
Toghrul lays down the challenge for Duke Pavel in the tutorial mission for Might & Magic: Heroes VI.Posted Oct 13, 2011 | 9:53 | 9,223 Views
- Oct 13, 2011
The water elementals try to keep the praetorian busy.
archoneus your not a heroes of might and magic fan gtfo and this game is good for those that like turn based games and
Are you a troll? This game is moderately good looking and this particular video was so dull it made me want to gouge my eyes out.
- Player Reviews: 42
- Game Universe:
- Might and Magic: Gates to Another World (GEN, NES),
- Might and Magic III: Isles of Terra (PC, SCD, SNES, AMI),
- Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes (DS, X360, PS3, PC, IP, AND),
- Might & Magic Heroes VI (PC),
- Might and Magic IX (PC),
- Might and Magic: Day of the Destroyer (PS2),
- Might and Magic VIII: Day of the Destroyer (PC),
- Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor (PC),
- Might and Magic: Millennium Edition (PC),
- Might and Magic VI: The Mandate of Heaven (PC)