Get more information about Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt.
Based on the multiple Emmy Award-winning animated series from Warner Bros. Animation and Amblin Entertainment, and featuring the actual voice actors from the series. Animaniacs: The Great Edgar Hunt is a third-person action adventure, which brings the colourful and hysterical world of the Animaniacs wonderfully to life. Players must guide the Warner brothers - and the Warner sister - through six levels in a quest to locate the hidden Edgar trophies. Wakko, Yakko and Dot each have their own special abilities, and each must be used in order to fully explore the luscious landscapes. Five 'Pinky and The Brain mini-games vary the pace of the adventure, as they explore the huge Animaniacs world, which is populated with dozens of characters from the cartoon.
- 6 huge game worlds full of sweeping cartoon action and exciting puzzle elements, plus 5 Pinky and the Brain mini-games.
- Mind-blowing character animation, high-quality 3D graphics and an overall beautiful cartoon style presentation.
- Packed with masses of Hollywood spoofs for hilariously funny game play and atmosphere, with voices recorded by the actual cartoon series WB voice actors.
- Accurate display of the true "antics" of Animaniacs, with all you favorite Animaniacs and many other characters from the show.
- Control Wakko, Yakko and Dot and make use of their individual skills to succeed. 8 special abilities to learn.
- Masses of mad-cap enemies and numerous objects to collect and use.
- Addictive gameplay with depth and easy-to-use controls.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 11:33 pm AEST
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 17, 2013 5:44 am AEST