Get more information about Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Bring to life an adventure of intrigue, deceit and revelation in Avatar The Last Airbender. Play as Aang, Katara, Haru and Sokka as you grow your team into an unstoppable force making discoveries in a thrilling blend of magic and martial arts combat. Use your fully customizable bending powers to master the four elements of Earth, Air, Water and Fire and explore the beautifully detailed environments of the Avatar nations.
- Based on Nickelodeon's hottest new boys property
- Part of THQ's master licensee agreement with Nickelodeon that extends through 2010
- Single-player game featuring unique martial arts style combat
- Fully customizable "bending powers" mastering the four elements of Water, Air, Earth and Fire
- Journey through all the Great Nations of the Avatar world
- Enjoy environments and characters from the TV show plus never before seen enemies and creatures!
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 11:33 pm AEST
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 17, 2013 5:44 am AEST