Get more information about this game.
With a combined bounty of more than 80 Game of the Year awards from the industry's top publications, the BioShock and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Bundle provide two critically acclaimed experiences that have set new benchmarks for their genres.
Oblivion set a new benchmark for role-playing experiences for current-generation gaming, forming one of the most successful and critically acclaimed games ever created due in part to:
- Lush visuals throughout expansive worlds
- Limitless character customization
- Unprecedented levels of player freedom with great NPC interaction
BioShock is the genetically enhanced shooter that weaved intricate storytelling with an intense and exciting journey.
- Delve though a decaying underwater Art Deco utopia gone mad
- Get caught between powerful forces and hunted down by mutated citizens
- Arm yourself with a complete arsenal from simple revolvers to chemical throwers
- Genetically modify your DNA to create an even more deadly weapon: you.
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 7, 2013 8:41 am AEST
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 12, 2013 10:52 am AEST