Get more information about the game.
The murder of an underground hacker in Paris is just the beginning of this extraordinary adventure for George Stobbart and Nico Collard in the highly anticipated Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon. Powerful seismic events are shaking the world. An ancient conspiracy, the Secrets of the Templars, and a fiendish source of pure evil are responsible...
From the jungles of the Congo to the deceptive calm of the English West Country and gothic castles, time is running out for the Earth and only George and Nico can save it.
- An epic narrative from Europe's master interactive storytellers Revolution Software.
- Stunning graphics delivered by a radical new graphic engine.
- Wholly intuitive direct control interface - fresh gameplay with keyboard and mouse navigation for full control of the character.
- Movie quality script and voice acting, with facial animation choreographed by Revolution's proprietary Virtual Actor Engine.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 11:33 pm AEST
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 17, 2013 5:44 am AEST