Get more information about Burnout Legends.
The fastest, most dangerous racer on home consoles is now the fastest, most dangerous racer on the DS, with Burnout Legends.
Taking the series' award-winning speed, action and attitude on the road, Burnout Legends combines the best moments in the franchise's history with exclusive features, gameplay and connectivity.
The ultimate quick-hit of on-the-go gameplay, Burnout Legends includes tricked-out tracks from Burnout, Burnout 2: Point of Impact and Burnout 3: Takedown, updated for aggressive racing on the DS.
Burnout Legends gives new meaning to Road Rage with all new cars, scores of unlockable surprises and nine updated classic gameplay modes, from Crash and Burning Lap to Pursuit and Eliminator.
Gamers can also spend endless hours with Burnout Legends' suite of multiplayer options and a wireless Single-Card Play option where friends can play head-to-head with one cartridge.
- Irresponsible Speed - Burnout Legends captures the series' blistering speed and intensity, delivering the fastest, most dangerous racing experience available on the DS. Blinking is overrated
- Best of Burnout - Burnout Legends includes updated versions of the best tracks and cars from the Burnout library - all tricked out for aggressive driving and maximum takedowns on the DS.
- Wireless Multiplayer - Gamers can take down their friends in up to five-player WiFi action in Race and Pursuit modes.
- Single-Card Play - Gamers can upload a level of Burnout Legends to their friend's DS via the Single-Card Play facility so they can both play - with one cartridge.
- Crash Mode - It's in there! A new scoring system does away with multipliers, challenging gamers to strategically launch their car into traffic in search of the biggest, Hollywood-style crashes imaginable
- Pursuit Mode - The cops are back! Get behind the wheel of all-new police cars for the ultimate game of high-speed cat-and-mouse
- Gameplay Modes - Burnout Legends delivers enormous variety with a total of nine gameplay modes, including Crash, Pursuit, Burning Lap, Road Rage, Eliminator, Race, Time Attack, Face-Off and Legends GP
- Championship Structure - An all-new progression system offers frequent rewards, keeping gamers coming back for quick bursts of on-the-go action
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 11:33 pm AEST
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 17, 2013 5:44 am AEST