Oblivion updated, joined by demos of The Sacred Rings and Etrom: The Astral Essence.
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion has been patched up to version 1.2, which fixes a number of bugs and crashes, as well as the In Light the Dragonfires and In Till Death Do They Part quests.
Demos were released for Etron: The Astral Essence and The Sacred Rings, a patch was made available for FIFA Manager 07: Extra Time, and new or updated mods can be downloaded for Half-Life 2, World of Warcraft, Battlefield 2, and Far Cry. In addition, the European client for Pangya, a collection of buddy icons for The Sims 2 Seasons, and a wallpaper pack for Titan Quest: Immortal Throne are available on GameSpot.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion v1.2 Patch
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion v1.2 UK Patch
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion v1.2 French Patch
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion v1.2 German Patch
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion v1.2 Italian Patch
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion v1.2 Spanish Patch
- Etrom: The Astral Essence Demo
- The Sacred Rings Demo
- FIFA Manager 07: Extra Time Patch 1
- Battlefield 2 Battleship v0.31 Mod
- Far Cry TMod v1.0
- Half-Life 2 Digital Paintball: Source Alpha v1.0 Mod
- World of Warcraft All Deuce UI Mod
- World of Warcraft Natur EnemyCastBar Mod
- Pangya European Client
- The Sims 2 Seasons Buddy Icons
- Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Wallpaper Pack
Know about a cool file that we don't have? Send us the link!
finally update to oblivion. The game is utterly buggy.. so many small bugs it makes me mad when i think about it. So this is good.
Why is it all about Oblivion on this comment section? Where's the love for Half-Life 2 Digital Paintball: Source Alpha v1.0 Mod? Or even The Sims 2 Seasons Buddy Icons? That Far Cry TMOD looks interesting..
I never got a chance to exploit these so called glitches yet, although I don't have the games though, so the problems will be fixed before I start playing
I love reading about glitches that they fixed in patchs that I never experienced. Im like hmm... that glitch could have been interesting... oh well its gone now...
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 11:33 pm AEST
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 17, 2013 5:44 am AEST