New single-player demo for GRAW2 joined by Overlord patch, more BioShock podcasts, and Ninja Gaiden Sigma wallpapers.
Ubisoft has released a new demo for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 for the single-player campaign. Download the trial from GameSpot, and check out the first level today.
A patch for Codemasters' Overlord is now available, updating the malevolently themed action game to version 1.1. The update corrects a bug in the uninstaller that could cause data loss and a bug in the Dwarven Brewery that could prevent progression.
Ninja Gaiden Sigma has been updated with a new wallpaper pack, and a demo for movie tie-in game Ratatouille is ready to download, as are three new developer podcasts for BioShock, and patches for Loki, Pacific Storm: Allies, and Genesis Rising: The Universal Crusade.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 Single-player Demo
- Overlord v1.1 Patch
- Ratatouille Demo
- Genesis Rising: The Universal Crusade v1.02 to v1.044 Patch
- Genesis Rising: The Universal Crusade v1.02 to v1.044 UK Patch
- Genesis Rising: The Universal Crusade v1.031 to v1.044 Patch
- Loki v126.96.36.199 International Patch
- Pacific Storm: Allies v1.2 UK Patch
- BioShock Official Podcast 4
- BioShock Official Podcast 5
- BioShock Official Podcast 6
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma Wallpaper Pack
Know about a cool file that we don't have? Send us the link!
@Jedi_Osborn: There's been an Overlord demo since June 11.
Yep,the podcasts just make me want the game more lol.The more I see this game in action,the more I want it in my hands.Seriously,they better release a demo on XBL marketplace during the E3 "Bringing It Home" promotion.I could stand to play a demo of that and Assassin's Creed,no matter how short,if it helps me get familiar with the game and explore some of it's finer qualities.Especially if the game is coming out next month.But quality like Bioshock's is what makes waiting for the game worthwhile.
Keeps me entertained until BioShock comes out. At least they have the respect to understand some of us are waiting patiently, and many of us...well....thanks for the podcast!
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 11:33 pm AEST
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 17, 2013 5:44 am AEST