Get more information about the game.
The F-Zero legend grows with intense new racing circuits and a gripping storyline that unfolds through the eyes of Captain Falcon, Samurai Goroh, and six other characters.
- Take control of eight different characters, including new racing star Rick Wheeler and evil lord Black Shadow
- Race through an action-packed story that spans multiple planets
- Four Grand Prix cups, Time Trials and Challenge mode
- Multiplayer competitions that accommodate up to four racers
Fill up the tank and rev up your engines -- F-Zero: GP Legend promises you a sci-fi racing experience that surpasses the brilliant legacy of F-Zero: Maximum Velocity with a galaxy-spanning storyline, unforgettable new tracks and awesome multiplayer mode.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 11:33 pm AEST
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 17, 2013 5:44 am AEST