Get more information about Lost in Blue.
The Lost in Blue series debuts on a new platform for the first time ever with Lost in Blue (working title). Experience a survival adventure like never before through colorful 3D graphics and the uniquely interactive capabilities of the Nintendo Wii. You find yourself stranded on a mysterious island filled with lush forests, a sunken ship, ancient ruins, and an active volcano. With the help of a trusty pet and a new friend, you'll explore the mysteries of the island to find a way out or make a new life for yourselves there forever.
- The first console version of the series greatly upgrades the visual quality and depth of the game, immersing the player in a survival adventure like never before
- Vibrant 3D graphics paint the island environment, weather systems, and various items as more life-like than ever
- Full use of Wii-mote and Nunchuk controls allow you to experience realistic movements with a variety of mini-games including fishing, carpentry, fire-making and more
- An island tutorial and a greater focus on exploration enhances the accessibility and fun factor for new players
- Dependable pets improve item gathering and provide entertainment by playing music or dancing with you
- Recruit a friend for over 40 mini-games, including new, cooperative games – the better you play, the bigger your reward
Playing Xbox One games on somebody else's console will also require a check-in every hour. Full Story
- Posted Jun 7, 2013 8:41 am AEST
Xbox boss Don Mattrick believes concerns over connectivity are overblown, recommends Xbox 360 for those without an Internet connection. Full Story
- Posted Jun 12, 2013 10:52 am AEST