Microsoft's latest batch of reduced-price titles will include WWE Raw, Splinter Cell, Conflict Desert Storm.
Today, Microsoft had some bad news for Gamers trying to sell their old Xbox titles on Ebay. The software-giant-turned-games-publisher is adding seven classic titles to their Platinum Hits collection, including best-sellers Conflict: Desert Storm and Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell. Like the other games in the collection, the new titles will only cost $19.99 retail. However, only the specifically marked Plantium Hit editions of the game will bear the lowered price. They should begin arriving in stores in the next week or so.
The new Platinum Hit editions are:
- Conflict Desert Storm (Gotham)
- Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 (Acclaim)
- Mech Assault (Microsoft Game Studios)
- Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (Midway)
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon (Ubisoft)
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell (Ubisoft)
- WWE Raw (THQ)
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 11:33 pm AEST
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 17, 2013 5:44 am AEST