Get more information about the game.
From the franchise that shocked the world and revolutionized the fighting game category, Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance enters the 21st Century with an all-new fighting system, an in-depth, supernatural storyline and infamous brutal fatalities that push the limits of all the next-generation console systems.
- Completely new fighting system - Each warrior has three unique fighting styles including hand-to-hadn and deadly-weapon combat adding a whole new strategy to Mortal Kombat fighting.
- Full 3D movement with extremely realistic fighting effects - Ripped clothing, bruises, sweat-dripping, and blood.
- Brutal Fatalities - A Mortal Kombat favorite. They're back with gruesome and bloody detail first time seen on next-generation systems.
- Character-specific "special attacks" such as Scorpion's deadly spear move.
- New and old favorite characters - Returning: Johnny Cage, Kung Lao, Sonya, Scorpion, and more. New: Frost, Moloch, Kenshi, and more. Over 20 total characters.
- Ominous and exquisitely detailed, interactive environments - More than 16 fighting environments in all.
- Multiple play modes - Arcade mode, Versus mode, expanded Practice mode, Test Your Might, and Test Your Sight.
- Kurrency - Earn kurrency and collect koins to wager or purchase additional items.
- Video game exclusive - Adema's "Immortal" music video by heavy rock sensation Adema.
- The "Making of Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance."
- History of Mortal Kombat.
Avalanche Studios co-founder says developer's ambition is for action, not moments that make players cry; steampunk-style game on hold. Full Story
- Posted May 15, 2013 11:33 pm AEST
4A Games creative director Andrew Prokhorov thanks Jason Rubin for telling the studio's story, but says, "We deserve the ratings we get." Full Story
- Posted May 17, 2013 5:44 am AEST