Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Question
- Posted by northlight1986
- on Oct 12, 2009 8:09 am GMT
Strategy on Elizabeth?
In the story mode/chapter challenge you can hide behind genshins body. As long as shes on the ground on the other side of genshin her attacks will go through you so you can unleash scyth UT on her without fear of getting hit. Just make sure she says on the other side of genshin and you won't have a problem.
Obviously if she flys away and starts using her spells you'll have to dodge and when she lands again get behind genshin and you'll be fine.
The Best Way To Fight Her Is Not The Scythe That Is A Weapon For The Weak. Use The Lunar Level 3 Dash Toward Her And Stay Next To Her At All Time To keep Her From Casting And Flying Hold Block Wait For Her To Walk To You Then S,S,T The T Will Track Every Time. Thats The Move That Does The Damage. Then Most Likely She Will Try To Fly Away Wait For Her To Dash You And You Dash Block To Her Then Again S,S,T If She Starts To Cast You Cast To Stop Her.EASY.
If You Need Video Help Message Me PSN Dissassembled. I'm Here To Help Anyone With Anything I Can.
My way that seems to work is, stay not too far, but not too close to her with the scythe. The charged up scythe attack does decent damage to her. Just don't be in grab range, and watch out for the blood draining move, and her charge tackles. Avoid those, jusmp out of the way, and just keep using the scythe.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 57
- Game Universe:
- Ninja Gaiden (ARC, GG, LYNX, NES, SMS, TG16, GEN),
- Ninja Gaiden II: The Dark Sword of Chaos (NES),
- Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship of Doom (LYNX, NES),
- Ninja Gaiden 3 (PS3, X360),
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus (PS3, VITA),
- Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus (PS3, VITA),
- Ninja Gaiden II (X360),
- Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword (DS),
- Ninja Gaiden Black (XBOX),
- Ninja Gaiden Trilogy (SNES)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Navigation