Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee Related Games
Play as one of several female Disney characters in this GBA game.
- Release Date: Apr 4, 2003
The better aspects of Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge are overshadowed by its Sisyphean focus on item collecting.
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2003
Ninja Storm is a side-scrolling action game based on the popular Power Rangers TV show.
- Release Date: Sep 5, 2003
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2003
If you’re looking for a legal way to deface property with graffiti, and not necessarily the most complex skating game around, then Jet Grind Radio is right up your alley.
- Release Date: Jun 26, 2003
Based on the animated film by Disney and Pixar, Finding Nemo challenges you to reunite the young clownfish Nemo with his father. During your adventure, you can play as Marlin, Dory, or Nemo.
- Release Date: May 10, 2003
SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom, based on the number one program on kids' TV, the evil Plankton sets his most diabolical plan ever in motion, putting the fate of Bikini Bottom in the hands (or small tentacles) of three unsuspecting heroes -- SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick StarFish and Sandy Cheeks -- each with unique moves and abilities. Players will go “tongue-boarding” down huge mountains, “underwear bungee jumping” off tall cliffs or ride in a guided cruise bubble in an effort to foil Plankton's scheme.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2003
Based on the Rugrats Go Wild movie, this game let you play as the Rugrats and Thornberrys characters as they survive a ship wreck and wander through a desert island rainforest, getting into trouble.
- Release Date: May 28, 2003
Disney's Brother Bear is a side-scrolling game based on the Disney movie of the same name. You'll take the role of Kenai, a boy who has been transformed into a bear.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2003
The entire presentation and the gameplay itself are totally first-rate in Metroid: Zero Mission. You'll just wish that there were more meat to the game.
- Release Date: Feb 9, 2004
Aria of Sorrow will be familiar territory for fans of this long-standing series, but they'll love it anyway, and so will anyone looking for a great GBA action game.
- Release Date: May 6, 2003
Sonic Advance 3 is a great, fast-paced platform game, and the tag-team play mechanic really enhances the overall experience.
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2004
SMB3 purists may be annoyed with some of the minor tweaks that have been made to the original game, but that shouldn't stop them from experiencing this incredible platformer all over again.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2003
The difficulty will discourage many players, but Mega Man Zero 2 belongs in the collection of anyone who considers themselves an aficionado of action games.
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2003
Danny Phantom, Nickelodeon's animated show, is coming to the Game Boy Advance. In this action game, you must master Danny's ghostly powers to defeat an enemy that can control time.
- Release Date: Sep 8, 2005
Donkey Kong Country doesn't play any better than other adventure games available for the GBA, but it certainly looks great and offers plenty of variety.
- Release Date: Jun 9, 2003
If you're interested in some light puzzle-solving mixed with even lighter platforming, Sabre Wulf fits the bill.
- Release Date: Jun 9, 2004
The Wild Force Rangers must protect Turtle Cove from ancient evil monsters that have come back to life in this action game.
- Release Date: Aug 19, 2002
As Walter Lantz' beloved character, players will need to help Mother Nature free the Fairy World from slavering demons.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2003
Samurai Jack is based on the popular Cartoon Network cartoon.
- Release Date: Mar 30, 2003
If you're up for some faux-nostalgic fun and some good, challenging ninja action, Ninja Five-0 is well worth your time.
- Release Date: Apr 22, 2003
This third-person adventure game is inspired by the upcoming movie of the same name and will allow players to play as both Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
Attack of the Rhynocs is larger and more pleasing to the senses than previous Spyro games on the GBA.
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2003
Travel to the worlds of Green Eggs and Ham and The Cat in the Hat and enjoy adventures that pick up where Dr. Seuss' tales left off.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2003
Scooby and the gang take their supernatural crime-solving adventures to Nintendo's 32-bit hand held.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2001
- Game Universe:
- Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (XBOX, PC, GBA),
- Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus (PC, PS),
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (PC, PS),
- Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD (XBOX, PC),
- Oddworld Adventures 2 (GBC),
- Oddworld Adventures (GB),
- Oddworld: The Brutal Ballad of Fangus Klot (XBOX),
- The Oddboxx (PC),
- Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD (PS3, VITA, PC),
- Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee - New 'n' Tasty (PC, X360, PS3, VITA)
- Number of Players:
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee Navigation