Persona Related Games
Though Suikoden may not be groundbreaking, it's definitely good.
- Release Date: December 1996
Every fan of RPG games should at least take a peek at this title.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 1997
Final Fantasy IV looks most dated by today's standards.
- Release Date: Mar 21, 1997
- Release Date: Apr 8, 1999
Never before have technology, playability, and narrative combined as well as in Final Fantasy VII.
- Release Date: Sep 3, 1997
Final Fantasy IX serves as a coda to the series as you know it - it's a summation of everything that players have enjoyed about the past ten years of Final Fantasy games.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2000
Cast all fears aside: the latest Final Fantasy is the greatest game ever to bear the name.
- Release Date: Sep 7, 1999
Chrono Cross may not have had the largest budget, but it has the largest heart.
- Release Date: Aug 15, 2000
Xenogears' reliance on story, subtlety, and mood make it Square's most anime-like RPG thus far, in many ways making the game one of its best.
- Release Date: Oct 20, 1998
While it's a good first try, Sony's inexperience with the genre shows through, resulting in a highly generic RPG with some out-of-this-world FMV.
- Release Date: Jun 11, 2000
Breath of Fire IV is as solid a game as any of its predecessors.
- Release Date: Nov 28, 2000
Final Fantasy VI is back and available for download on the PlayStation Network.
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2011
Suikoden II brings nothing new to the genre, but it executes well enough that no one will really care.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 1999
Expect to finish the game all the way through in no more than 15 hours.
- Release Date: Sep 9, 1998
Despite the little flaws that keep Legaia from being the world beater that it could have been, it still remains an engaging RPG for anyone who likes to play RPGs.
- Release Date: Mar 17, 1999
Grandia is every bit as worthwhile as Final Fantasy VIII, just in different ways.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1999
Even with its handful of new features, Breath of Fire III breaks little new ground.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 1998
Star Ocean might not be compelling enough to play through twice, but the first time is as engaging as any RPG you're likely to play.
- Release Date: May 31, 1999
Chrono Trigger is a game where the notion of time is turned upside down as players must race against it, while all the decisions made along the way will affect the past, present, and future.
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2011
With each successive RPG, Konami has gotten bolder and braver.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 1998
SaGa Frontier is a solid, if not exactly stellar, RPG.
- Release Date: Mar 31, 1998
If you know you're in the market for a very lengthy and ultimately satisfying RPG and know you can get over the visuals, you owe it to yourself to give Dragon Warrior VII a try.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2001
Valkyrie Profile is a complex, ambitious, and gorgeous title that offers much to like: beautiful aesthetics, an entertaining battle system, engaging characters, and a creatively balanced "dual" scenario.
- Release Date: Aug 29, 2000
The two games included in Final Fantasy Origins may be short on presentation, but they're certainly long enough on gameplay to justify the purchase price for any hard-core RPG fan.
- Release Date: Apr 8, 2003
Mediocre packaging and emulation quirks aside, it's hard not to like Final Fantasy Anthology.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 1999
- Player Reviews: 7
- Game Universe:
- Persona 4 Arena (PS3, X360),
- Persona 5 (PS3),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (PSP),
- Persona 4 Golden (VITA),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 - Innocent Sin (PSP),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (PS2),
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 (PS2),
- Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (PS, PSP),
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin (PS),
- Persona (PS)
- Number of Players: