Pokemon Yellow Version: Special Pikachu Edition Question
- Posted by cooldudespeedy
- on Aug 29, 2008 10:34 am GMT
How do I get past the water in that place where people say you need this badge?
Top Voted Answer
- Posted by Eriorguez_4ever
- on Aug 30, 2008 10:09 am GMT
You have to clear the Pokemon Tower, to get the PokeFlute. To be able to do that, you have to get the Scope Silph from the Team Rocket Hideout in the Celadon Game Corner. After getting the PokeFlute, use it next to Snorlax, and catch it, as there are only 2 of them in the game. After that, reach Fuchsia Town, and reach the end of the Safari Zone to get Surf. Then, beat Koga (if you have a Kadabra, he is toast), and you'll be able to use it. You can use it to get Articuno and Zapdos.
Well to get past Snorlax, all you need is the Pokeflute, which you get in the tower in Lavender town. You get Surf in the Safari Zone in Fuchsia City, though. You have to find the secret house to win the contest.
The secret house is labeled on that map.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 154
- Game Universe:
- Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team (DS, GBA),
- Pokemon Snap (N64),
- Pokemon Puzzle League (N64),
- PokePark 2: Wonders Beyond (WII),
- Pokemon Rumble Blast (3DS),
- Pokemon Black Version (DS),
- Pokemon White Version (DS),
- PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure (WII),
- Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (DS),
- Pokemon HeartGold Version (DS)
- Number of Players:
Pokemon Yellow Edition: Special Pikachu Edition Navigation