Rayman: 10th Anniversary Collection Related Games
Psychonauts are operatives that possess psychic powers. When a crazy scientist begins abducting Psychonauts for their brains, it's up to you to put an end to it once and for all.
- Release Date: Jun 21, 2005
In Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves, you follow Sly Cooper and his partners in crime as they plunder locations around the world and fight adversaries, both old and new. Sly 3 is a cell-shaded platform game involving vehicles, gadgets, and an assortment of minigames.
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2005
In Ape Escape 3, you can try to thwart another attempt by Specter and his evil monkeys to rule the world. Take control of Kei, or his sister Yumi, and use nets and other weapons to capture the meddlesome monkeys.
- Release Date: Jan 17, 2006
The game's relative ease is offset by the sheer number of weird unlockable items, and the end result is a platform game that is, above all, great fun.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2003
The developers of Rayman 2 are up to their usual tricks, this time creating a platformer with a markedly darker tone.
- Release Date: Dec 7, 2001
The classic gaming character Pac-Man is back for the third iteration of the Pac-Man World series. The game features the classic Pac-Man powers and adds a few new abilities--such as superstomp and electric shock--to assist the yellow-ball-like hero against his ghost foes.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2005
The third chapter in the Tak series, Tak: The Great Juju Challenge features a new cooperative mode which allows players to solve puzzles together.
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2005
The Incredibles: Rise of the Underminer is a follow-up to THQ's action game starring Disney and Pixar's animated family of superheroes.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2005
Stuart Little is back in an all-new adventure set in New York. As the lovable mouse, you can ride a variety of vehicles to get around the city.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2005
Based on the animated series Ed, Edd n Eddy, The Mis-Edventures lets you use all Eds at once while carrying out various missions.
- Release Date: Nov 3, 2005
Winnie the Pooh's Rumbly Tumbly Adventure lets players choose from four different characters to explore the Hundred Acre Woods in search of honey.
- Release Date: Feb 8, 2005
This Mad Magazine-inspired action game sees up to four players attempting to set booby traps for one another simultaneously.
- Release Date: Apr 29, 2005
Chicken Little is an action game based on Walt Disney Pictures' first fully animated 3D feature film of the same name.
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2005
Based on the animated film from DreamWorks, Madagascar tells the tale of four animals in New York's Central Park Zoo. You must use the skills of your animal crew (consisting of a lion, zebra, giraffe, and hippo) to overcome a variety of dangerous obstacles.
- Release Date: May 23, 2005
This adventure game is based on the popular Cartoon Network series.
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2005
- Release Date: 2006
Agent Hugo is a secret agent spoof aimed at kids.
- Release Date: October 2005
- Release Date: Jul 14, 2005
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2006
Everything in Jak II comes together to produce one of the best-looking, best-playing games on the PS2 so far.
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2003
Next to Rayman 2, Jak and Daxter is the best 3D platformer available for the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Dec 3, 2001
Jak 3 offers something for any fan of action games, and it's a fitting end to the series.
- Release Date: Nov 9, 2004
Ratchet & Clank skillfully avoids most of the traps that hold back the majority of modern platform games and presents a fantastic, well-balanced, story-driven adventure.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2002
Players willing to look past Crash Twinsanity's faults should find a fun if somewhat familiar experience.
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2004
Because of its airtight gameplay, awesome visuals, and great soundtrack, Klonoa 2 is an almost perfect platform game--almost.
- Release Date: Jul 25, 2001
- Game Universe:
- Rayman 2: The Great Escape (PS, PC, N64, DC, IP),
- Rayman (PC, GBC, PS, SAT, JAG, GIZ),
- Rayman Arena (PS2, PC, GC, XBOX),
- Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc (PS2, PC, GC, XBOX, MAC),
- Rayman 3 (GBA, NGE, MOBILE),
- Rayman Raving Rabbids (DS, GBA, X360, PS2, PC, WII, MAC),
- Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (PC, WII, DS),
- Rayman Raving Rabbids: TV Party (WII, DS),
- Rayman: 10th Anniversary Collection (GBA, PS2),
- Rayman Origins (X360, PS3, WII, 3DS, VITA, PC)
Rayman 10th Anniversary Navigation