Resident Evil Code: Veronica X Related Games
Escape Gregory's mansion before he steals your soul in this anime-based adventure from Capcom.
- Release Date: Dec 5, 2003
Step into the shoes of Fiona Belli, an 18-year-old girl who's the sole survivor of a tragic car accident that claimed both her parents. You'll wake up in a mysterious castle rife with strange inhabitants, puzzles, and cunning enemies.
- Release Date: May 10, 2005
It's far from being poor and is certainly entertaining at times--it just lacks the originality and extra level of polish needed to provide a truly memorable gaming experience.
- Release Date: Jul 23, 2001
Silent Hill 2 is a much prettier, somewhat smarter but less-compelling game than the original.
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2001
Clock Tower 3's movie portions are stronger than the gameplay that underpins them, and the result is a game that you'll probably want to finish more for its storyline than for the fun you'll have actually playing it.
- Release Date: Mar 18, 2003
Edward Carnby and Aline Cedrac bring their search for the three ancient and powerful tablets to the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2001
Based on the animated movie, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas: Oogie's Revenge continues the story of Jack Skellington, Oogie Boogie, and other familiar favorites. In the game, you'll assume the role of Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King of Halloween Town, who must help reclaim the town from the mischievous Oogie Boogie and his henchmen.
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2005
Soul Reaver 2, as the saying goes, burns bright, but not as long as you'd like.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2001
After being warped back to 1929, a young newspaper reporter named Takashi Kagetani must solve a string of murders before his fate overtakes him. The lead role is played by Japanese actor Masahiro Matsuoka.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2004
Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly may be light on challenge, but it's still rich in great, dark atmosphere.
- Release Date: Dec 10, 2003
Even if they haven't seen the movie, after playing through this rather lengthy and involving game, survival horror fans will more than likely find that The Thing is one of the best such games for the PS2.
- Release Date: Aug 19, 2002
Lament is a fun, though fairly short and simple, game that marks a promising new beginning for this beloved series.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2003
Manhunt 2 continues the suspense and stealth of the first game with a new design and storyline.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2007
A survival horror game in which you and six students must use each other's unique abilities to investigate sinister goings-on at Fall Creek University.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2008
Blood Omen 2 is a fairly straightforward action adventure game, only with a lot more blood and a better main character than you'd normally find in such a game.
- Release Date: Mar 21, 2002
Despite its flaws, Shadow Man 2econd Coming will likely manage to draw you in, especially if you can get into the creepy aesthetics and earnestly engaging story.
- Release Date: Mar 2, 2002
If games such as Silent Hill and Resident Evil interest you, this should be right up your alley.
- Release Date: Mar 4, 2002
A survival horror game set in late Victorian England with a strong Egyptian theme.
- Release Date: Feb 27, 2004
This version of Silent Hill 2 features the new scenario from the Xbox version of the game.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2002
The story, characters, and production values make Silent Hill 3 a worthy addition to the series.
- Release Date: Aug 6, 2003
Echo Night is a first-person adventure game with horror themes that takes place in space.
- Release Date: Jul 27, 2004
The Suffering might be a little too straightforward in spots, but it does make for a solid action game.
- Release Date: Mar 9, 2004
Ghosthunter is a game that should absolutely be played by anyone who enjoys a good, creepy action romp.
- Release Date: Aug 17, 2004
Legacy of Kain: Defiance has an outstanding premise, but it's ultimately a disappointment.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
Hungry Ghosts is aiming for freedom of choice, letting you make decisions in the world of death, which is filled with hatred, greed, and deceit.
- Release Date: Jul 31, 2003
- Player Reviews: 141
- Game Universe:
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS, PC, DC, GC),
- Resident Evil 2 (PC, N64, PS, DC, GC, GCOM),
- Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (PS2, GC, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil (PC, PS, SAT, GC, MOBILE, GBC),
- Resident Evil 4 (GC, PS2, PC, WII, IP, ZB, X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5 (X360, PS3, PC),
- Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 5: Lost in Nightmares (X360, PS3),
- Resident Evil 5: Desperate Escape (PS3, X360),
- Resident Evil 6 (PS3, X360, PC)
- Number of Players:
RE Code: Veronica X Navigation