Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords Related Games
- Release Date: May 3, 2011
- Release Date: May 3, 2011
- Release Date: Mar 3, 2011
- Release Date: Dec 16, 2010
In Shattered Union, you can try to reunify the United States after a tragic series of events leaves it shattered into a half-dozen nation-states. Shattered Union is a turn-based strategy game where you can assume control of any of the nation-states or a European peacekeeping force.
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2005
Birth of America is a strategy game set in the early days of America.
- Release Date: Oct 5, 2006
Forge of Freedom is a turn-based strategy game that takes you through the American Civil War.
- Release Date: Nov 29, 2006
For Liberty! is a stategy game which lets players fight for liberty in the American Revolutionary War from 1775-1783, and the Hungarian Wars of Independence in Europe, from 1703-1711.
- Release Date: Jul 4, 2006
A World Divided, the sequel to Gary Grigsby's World at War, adds a host of new features including spies, neutral country diplomacy, variable political events, unit experience and scenarios that occur after the war as well as starting earlier than the original.
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2006
Legion Arena: The Cult of Mithras is an expansion to the original Legion Arena, and features new battles, campaigns, unit types, and graphical enhancements.
- Release Date: February 2006
1848 is a turn based war simulator where you play out the Hungarian Independence War of 1848-1849.
- Release Date: 2006
Stryateg is a turn-based strategy RPG developed by Rake In Grass.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2006
Eastern Front is an expansion for Down in Flames, an air combat tabletop-style strategy game with roleplaying elements.
- Release Date: October 2006
Total War: Shogun 2 returns to Feudal Japan 10 years after the release of the original Shogun: Total War. It refines the original formula with a new AI and more online functionality.
- Release Date: Mar 15, 2011
Total War: Shogun 2 offers a completely new experience as a stand-alone expansion.
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2012
Panzer Corps: Allied Corps is an expansion for existing Panzer Corps owners and a full stand-alone for new players.
- Release Date: Jun 6, 2013
A typical day at the beach: the sand under your feet, the roar of the surf... and the ripping sound of German machine guns as they cut your troops to pieces.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 1996
Silent Storm is so over-the-top that the rough edges seem acceptable in the context of everything else, and overall, surely this is a game whose strengths outweigh its weaknesses.
- Release Date: Jan 20, 2004
Age of Conquest is a medieval turn-based strategy game where you take the reins of a budding empire and struggle against fellow empires for control of the world.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2010
Battle of the Bulge will appeal both to Close Combat veterans and to those simply looking for a good real-time strategy game with historical overtones.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1999
Close Combat III: The Russian Front is the best Close Combat game of the bunch.
- Release Date: Dec 31, 1998
Shogun has a great subject, and a perfect melding of strategic and tactical gameplay.
- Release Date: Jun 13, 2000
Romance of the Three Kingdoms returns for the 11th game in the series.
- Release Date: Sep 9, 2008
Pride of Nations is a turn-based historical strategy game set in the colonial era of the 19th century.
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2011
Total War: Shogun 2 Gold Edition is a collection that includes Shogun 2 and its expansions Rise of the Samurai and Fall of the Samurai.
- Release Date: Mar 5, 2013
- Player Reviews: 34
- Game Universe:
- Sid Meier's Civilization III (PC, MOBILE, MAC),
- Civilization: Call to Power (PC, MAC, UNIX),
- Civilization II (PC, PS, MAC),
- Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution (PS3, X360, WII, DS, IP),
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV (PC, MAC),
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords (PC, MAC),
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization (PC, MAC),
- Sid Meier's Civilization V (PC, MAC),
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition (PC, MAC),
- Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Beyond the Sword (PC, MAC)
- Number of Players:
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Warlords Navigation