Silent Hill: Downpour Question
- Posted by dvsn10shun
- on Mar 23, 2012 5:28 pm GMT
How do I get past centennial buildings busted elevator panel?
Have you already fixed the 2nd floor elevator that's unresponsive? Have you been to the 3rd floor yet?
You have to get to the third floor and pull the wheel chair out of the door. You go through the door that uses the code you get from re arranging the envelopes. Once through there it should be easy to get to the 3d floor and pull out the wheel chair. Once in the elevator you can go to level 18.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 23
- Game Universe:
- Silent Hill 2 (PS2, PC),
- Silent Hill 3 (PS2, PC),
- Silent Hill 4: The Room (PS2, XBOX, PC),
- Silent Hill: Homecoming (PS3, X360, PC),
- Silent Hill: Origins (PSP, PS2),
- Silent Hill: Shattered Memories (WII, PS2, PSP),
- Silent Hill: Downpour (PS3, X360),
- Silent Hill HD Collection (PS3, X360),
- Silent Hill: Book of Memories (VITA),
- The Silent Hill Experience (PSP)
- Number of Players:
Silent Hill: Downpour Navigation