Spider-Man Related Games
Enough whiz-bang graphics to keep gamers awake into the wee hours of the morning.
- Release Date: Jul 31, 1996
An open-world game set in New York starring a shapeshifting man who can copy the appearance, skills, and powers of anyone he comes across.
- Release Date: Jun 10, 2009
The logical environment-based puzzles in Project Eden represent what may be the best hope for the continuing evolution of adventure games.
- Release Date: Oct 8, 2001
Activision is developing a Transformers game based on the upcoming movie.
- Release Date: Jun 26, 2007
Based on the upcoming Dreamworks 3D animated film, Monsters vs. Aliens will place you in the movie with a new set of adventures and mishaps featuring your favorite monsters.
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2009
Players can now take on the role of a Transformers character in the final, epic war that will determine the survival of their entire race.
- Release Date: Jun 22, 2010
Prototype 2 is the the sequel to Radical Entertainment's action adventure game Prototype.
- Release Date: Jul 24, 2012
Deus Ex: Human Revolution brings back the award-winning franchise that blends the best of action and role-playing.
- Release Date: Aug 23, 2011
Remember Me is a third person sci-fi action adventure set in Neo-Paris, 2084 where players take on the role of Nilin, a former elite memory hunter with the ability to break into people's minds and steal or even alter their memories. After having her own memory wiped clean by the authorities, players must help Nilan set out on a mission to recover her identity while being hunted by the very people that created this surveillance society.
- Release Date: Jun 3, 2013
System Shock 2 both retains the best attributes of its predecessor and provides a fresh experience in its own right.
- Release Date: Jul 31, 1999
Deus Ex's gameplay features and story elements, as well as the expansiveness of the game's environments and the scope of its setting, add up to a satisfying and unusual experience.
- Release Date: Jun 26, 2000
Deus Ex: Invisible War can be highly rewarding, as long as you're willing to look past some problems along the way.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2003
- Release Date: 1994
Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy has you controlling LEGO versions of the original Star Wars heroes.
- Release Date: Sep 12, 2006
Back to the Future: The Game contains all five episodes of this episodic series by Telltale Games.
- Release Date: Sep 29, 2011
Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock will immerse gamers in the universe of Doctor Who, allowing them to take on the role of the Doctor and River Song as they travel across time and space to save the Earth.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2012
Everything that was good about the first game is great in the second.
- Release Date: Sep 10, 1996
He may have been unconscious for three years, but Zak has not lost a step.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 1996
As a sequel to Flashback the Quest for Identity, Fade to Black attempts to addsome mid-90s technological flash to the early-90s classic, with mixed results.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 1995
A fast playing, accessible, tactics strategy game, with deep gameplay to satisfy established fans of the genre, and friendly enough to appeal to more casual gamers.
- Release Date: Jan 10, 2007
It's beginning to look like there will never be a truly great Star Trek game.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 1997
Collapse is an action adventure game set in the year 2096, where creatures from another dimension are wreaking havoc across the lands.
- Release Date: TBA
Hyperspace Delivery Boy won't appeal to everyone, but anyone who has a soft spot for classic games will doubtlessly enjoy it.
- Release Date: Jun 3, 2002
- Release Date: Apr 30, 1995
- Release Date: 1994
- Player Reviews: 29
- Game Universe:
- Spider-Man (N64, PS, GBC, DC, PC, GEN, GEN, GG, SMS),
- Spider-Man: The Movie (PS2, GC, PC, XBOX, GBA),
- Spider-Man 2 (PS2, XBOX, GC, PC, GBA, NGE, PSP, DS, MAC),
- Spider-Man / X-Men (GB, GG, SNES),
- Ultimate Spider-Man (XBOX, DS, GBA, GC, PS2, PC, MOBILE),
- Spider-Man 3 (X360, PS3, DS, PS2, PSP, WII, GBA, PC),
- Spider-Man: Battle for New York (DS, GBA),
- Spider-Man: Friend or Foe (PC, PS2, PSP, DS, X360, WII),
- Spider-Man: Web of Shadows (PC, PSP, DS, PS2, X360, WII, PS3),
- Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (X360, PS3, DS, WII, PC)
- Number of Players: