Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force Related Games
The Strogg are regrouping and it is up to you as a member of "Rhino Squad" to deal them the final blow. The Quake 4 story continues where Quake 2's left off, with the half-man, half-machine aliens known as the Strogg hanging on to existence.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
Travel between 1950 and present day battling hordes of creatures in this first-person sci-fi shooter.
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2010
Team Arena is an extremely focused expansion that may not add a great deal of obvious breadth to multiplayer team games, but does add a good amount of depth.
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2000
While not as remarkable as the technology that fuels it, the game itself is put together well enough to make Doom 3 legitimately great, all things considered.
- Release Date: Aug 3, 2004
It manages to take all the fun parts from its predecessor and greatly expands them to create an engaging, new action game in its own right.
- Release Date: Sep 17, 2003
Jedi Outcast is simply one of the easiest games to recommend this year.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2002
Quake III Arena provides the ultimate deathmatch experience.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 1999
Enemy Territory: Quake Wars is an online, tactical shooter in which the armies of Earth are fighting an alien race known as the Strogg.
- Release Date: Oct 2, 2007
It improves in almost every conceivable way on its predecessors and reestablishes the series as the premier example of the play style it single-handedly pioneered.
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2000
Reload your weapons for the first expansion pack to Doom 3. In Resurrection of Evil, you'll return to the abandoned facilities of Mars to investigate a mysterious beacon buried deep in the ruins of an ancient civilization.
- Release Date: Apr 4, 2005
Whatever else may be said about Quake II, one thing is certain: It is the only first-person shooter to render the original Quake entirely obsolete.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1997
Highly recommended for anyone who just can't get enough of the original.
- Release Date: Feb 28, 1997
The question you need to ask yourself is whether you enjoy Quake II enough to merit playing it again, because The Reckoning is a supplement rather than an improvement.
- Release Date: May 31, 1998
Most of the new weapons in Dissolution are refined versions of hacks previously available on the Web.
- Release Date: Mar 31, 1997
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2000
- Release Date: Jan 15, 2001
Doom Collector's Edition includes three early installments in the Doom series: Ultimate Doom, Doom II, and Final Doom.
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2001
Ultimate Quake includes the original Quake, Quake II, and Quake III Arena.
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2001
Quake II is a year old, but the new weapons and power-ups make the game interesting again.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 1998
- Release Date: 1999
- Release Date: Oct 5, 1998
- Release Date: Apr 16, 2013
DayZ is a standalone post-apocalyptic zombie survial horror game for the PC inspired by the mod created for ARMA II. Players can choose to go solo, team up with friends, or take on the world in whatever path they choose in this brutal and chilling landscape where you must use whatever means you stumble upon to survive.
- Release Date: TBA 2013
Metro: Last Light is the direct first person shooter sequel to Metro 2033. It is set in the year 2034 where a nuclear war has turned the world into a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
- Release Date: May 14, 2013
Sanctum 2 is a first person shooter tower defense game where players assume the role of one of four elite soldiers, each with their own unique abilities and weapons whose mission is to protect the Cores from hordes of mysterious alien creatures on the human colony planet, LOEK III.
- Release Date: May 15, 2013
- Player Reviews: 19
- Game Universe:
- Star Trek: New Worlds (PC, DC),
- Star Trek: Voyager Elite Force (PC, PS2, MAC),
- Star Trek: Shattered Universe (PS2, XBOX),
- Star Trek (C64, 5200, MSX),
- Star Trek: The Next Generation (GB, NES, PBL),
- Star Trek: Legacy (X360, PC),
- Star Trek: Conquest (PS2, WII),
- Star Trek: The Next Generation--A Final Unity (PC, MAC),
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: Harbinger (PC, MAC),
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine: The Fallen (PC, MAC)
- Number of Players:
ST: Voyager: Elite Force Navigation