Star Wars: Battlefront II Related Games
The Strogg are regrouping and it is up to you as a member of "Rhino Squad" to deal them the final blow. The Quake 4 story continues where Quake 2's left off, with the half-man, half-machine aliens known as the Strogg hanging on to existence.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
A viral outbreak has shut down one of the US government's most secret and secure military facilities and all scientific and military personnel are locked inside. A small Special Forces unit, led by specialist Ethan Cole, is sent to investigate.
- Release Date: Jun 8, 2005
Serious Sam II is the sequel to the offbeat first-person shooter, Serious Sam. You can explore more than 40 levels of the game, destroying more enemies than you can shake a stick at.
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2005
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2005
Jack Mason is a burned-out doctor with no will to live, that is, until he nearly dies in a transport crash. Now he and his infected patient are stranded deep within a dangerous prison on Earth.
- Release Date: May 3, 2005
Neuro Hunter puts you in the role of computer expert Hunter, who finds himself in an underground world ruled by a computer hacker.
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2005
Control Monger is a Sci-Fi FPS game in which you control a space vehicle, in a world where combat is everything that matters.
- Release Date: 2006
This first-person shooter sees players assuming the role of a Galactic Federation trooper who's battling an unknown enemy.
- Release Date: Q3 2005
Nexuiz is a free multiplayer first-person shooter based on a modified Quake engine.
- Release Date: May 31, 2005
Alien Arena 2006 is made from the Quake 3 source code, and features 25 levels and a variety of multiplayer modes.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2005
Alien X is a first person shooter in which you battle homicidal aliens from another dimension.
- Release Date: 2006
Tremulous is a first-person shooter with elements of real-time strategy, featuring two teams: humans and aliens.
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2006
Metro: Last Light is the direct first person shooter sequel to Metro 2033. It is set in the year 2034 where a nuclear war has turned the world into a post-apocalyptic wasteland.
- Release Date: May 14, 2013
PlanetSide 2 is an MMO FPS set in an online persistent world where the war wages non-stop and the balance of power shifts with every base and territory captured and lost.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2012
Borderlands 2 continues in its predecessors footsteps with four new characters, tons of new quests, and lots of shooting and looting.
- Release Date: Sep 18, 2012
BioShock Infinite is a first person shooter where players assume the role of former Pinkerton agent Booker DeWitt who is sent to the flying city of Columbia on a rescue mission to save Elizabeth, who has been imprisoned since childhood.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2013
Travel the subway system under post-apocalyptic Moscow as you seek to help the remnants of humanity stave off a mutant threat.
- Release Date: Mar 16, 2010
Borderlands is an RPG sci-fi shooter that features four player online co-op.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2009
Explore the ruined undersea metropolis of Rapture in this hybrid first-person shooter from the creators of System Shock 2.
- Release Date: Aug 21, 2007
Call of Pripyat is the third stand-alone game in the survival first-person shooter series.
- Release Date: Feb 2, 2010
Portal 2 is a first-person puzzler game from Valve Software that draws from the original formula of innovative gameplay, story, and music, which earned the original Portal more than 70 industry accolades.
- Release Date: Apr 19, 2011
The final installment in the tripartite expansion of Valve's celebrated PC shooter takes the story even further outside City 17.
- Release Date: TBA
If you're into action games, or even if you're not, you should be playing Quake right now - it's as good as PC gaming gets.
- Release Date: Jun 22, 1996
Half-Life 2 is a very impressive and engaging shooter, and a faithful follow-up to one of the greatest PC games of all time.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
Crysis is a Sci-Fi FPS game for the PC in which mankind must struggle to survive in the face of an alien invasion.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2007
- Player Reviews: 380
- Game Universe:
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer (GBC, N64, DC, MAC),
- Star Wars: Yoda Stories (PC, GBC),
- Star Wars: Demolition (DC, PS),
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC, GC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Starfighter (PC, PS2),
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (PC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (PS2, GC),
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (GC, PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars Galaxies (PS2, XBOX)
- Offline Modes:
Competitive, Cooperative, Team Oriented
- Online Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
64 Players Online
Star Wars: Battlefront II (DVD Edition) Navigation