Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles Related Games
- Release Date: Sep 11, 2002
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2002
It's surprisingly fun to roam throughout the lands of Middle-earth, slaying orcs and goblins, leveling up a character, and snagging all of the loot you can before the game ends.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2002
Battle robots in this handheld game based upon the popular children's television program.
- Release Date: Jun 24, 2002
There are better traditional fighting games out there that will probably spend more time in your GBA than this one--but Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah aren't in those games.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2002
- Release Date: Oct 1, 2002
This 2D action adventure game will see players assuming the role of a martial-arts student looking to avenge the death of his master.
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2003
Whether you're a longtime arcade beat-'em-up fan or a younger gamer who's new to the genre, Double Dragon Advance is just what you're looking for.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2003
Final Fight represents straightforward arcade brawling at its absolute best. That the entire arcade game now fits in your pocket is quite frankly insane.
- Release Date: Sep 26, 2001
X-Men faithfuls, beat-'em-up lovers, and casual gamers will enjoy the invitingly easy fisticuffs that X-Men: Reign of Apocalypse has to offer.
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2001
The lighthearted charm of Jackie himself really comes through via the story, and there's plenty of variety to keep a person occupied long after an initial run.
- Release Date: Nov 6, 2001
In a lot of ways, Gekido Advance: Kintaro's Revenge feels less like a commercial product and more like a fan-made tribute to the genre of 2D beat-'em-ups.
- Release Date: Nov 25, 2003
- Release Date: Jan 25, 2002
- Release Date: Feb 12, 2008
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu is the first Batman game to feature an entirely new character--Sin Tzu--in the Batman universe.
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2003
Super Duper Sumos, Nickelodeon's highly rated cartoon series, brings giant buttocks to Game Boy Advance for the first time. In this fast-paced action adventure, three 18-year-old sumos travel to the modern world with ancient powers to help defend the innocent and assist in battling the evil Ms. Mister and her cohorts. Supersized heroes in a normal-sized world, the sumos use their special powers - Gluteus Maximus, Honorable Thunderball and the Sumo Squeeze - to double in size and destructiveness in order to fight evil. Gamers can choose to play as Boomer, Defender of Peace; Kimo, Defender of Honor; or Mamoo, Defender of Truth.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2003
River City Ransom EX is a pretty faithful remake of a fondly remembered NES game, though this works against its success almost as much as it helps its cause.
- Release Date: May 25, 2004
The GBA version of TMNT2: Battle Nexus is a good puzzle-oriented adventure game that's peppered with stealth sections, boss fights, and shooter levels.
- Release Date: Oct 19, 2004
This is a beat-'em-up based on the Naruto anime series.
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2006
Dragon Ball GT: Transformation is a Game Boy Advance action game based on the Japanese cartoon Dragon Ball GT. Transformation follows the Dragon Ball GT storyline from the Child Goku Saga to the Baby Saga.
- Release Date: Aug 9, 2005
Follow young Goku as he searches for the seven mystical dragon balls. In this side-scrolling action game, you must use your special fighting skills to defeat a host of enemies.
- Release Date: Jun 6, 2006
Based on the 2005 movie of the same name, Fantastic Four lets you control the team of superheroes known as the Fantastic 4. Each character possesses a unique set of abilities that you can use and combine in the hunt for Doctor Doom.
- Release Date: Jun 27, 2005
Shrek SuperSlam is a four-player melee game featuring 20 characters from the Shrek universe.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2005
Spider-Man, the web-slinging superhero, returns to fight crime in Ultimate Spider-Man.
- Release Date: Sep 22, 2005
Fantastic 4: Flame On is another Fantastic 4 game for the GBA following the live action movie.
- Release Date: Nov 8, 2005
- Player Reviews: 6
- Game Universe:
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer (GBC, N64, DC, MAC),
- Star Wars: Yoda Stories (PC, GBC),
- Star Wars: Demolition (DC, PS),
- Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast (PC, GC, XBOX, MAC),
- Star Wars: Starfighter (PC, PS2),
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (PC, XBOX, MAC, IP),
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (PS2, GC),
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars (GC, PS2, XBOX),
- Star Wars Galaxies (PS2, XBOX)
Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles Navigation