Super Mario 3D Land Question
- Posted by Slyverious
- on Nov 15, 2011 5:03 pm GMT
Does anybody have a glitch when in gyroscope aim?
sounds like you may have been holding down one of the shoulder buttons when the game loaded. Try powering down your system and starting the game back up without pressing any buttons or moving the circle pad. If the problem's fixed great. If not there may be a problem with your system's gyroscope and you may have to send it in for repairs. You can find out more about how to get it fixed at nintendo's website.
There is a limit on how far to each side of the screen you can go and the gyroscope does move a bit even if you think you aren't moving it at all. It's very sensitive and the only way you can be sure that you're not moving it is by placing it on a table or something like that where it won't move at all.
I have. It may just be a glitch with the game. If you dont want to use the gyroscopic aim, you can just use the circle pad to aim
This happened to me once, and this is how--I fixed* it:
1. Turn on 3DS
2. Hold down Y and B for approximately three seconds before you enter any games of software.
3. You'll see a box titled "Motion-Sensor Calibration".
4. Select "Calibrate", then follow the on-screen prompt. (YOU MUST REMOVE ANYTHING ATTACHED TO THE 3DS, THEN PLACE IT ON A --->COMPLETELY<--- FLAT SURFACE!!)
5. Test it out.
6. If it didn't work, go through steps 1-3
7. Select "Revert to Default Settings", then follow the on-screen prompt. (You don't have to remove anything attached to the 3DS, or place it on a flat surface while doing this.)
*DISCLAIMER-- THIS MIGHT NOT WORK.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Super Mario 3D Land Navigation