Superman: Shadow of Apokolips Related Games
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven not only lives up to its predecessors' own high standards, but also to the generally high standards of stealth action gaming.
- Release Date: Mar 3, 2003
In the end, Devil May Cry 2 is a big disappointment, and it just isn't all that entertaining.
- Release Date: Jan 25, 2003
Fans of the previous Onimusha game will likewise enjoy the sequel. However, they'll find that Onimusha 2 also has the same drawbacks as its predecessor.
- Release Date: Aug 28, 2002
Rygar is still a fun game with beautiful visuals and an excellent soundtrack, and fans of the genre should take the time to experience it.
- Release Date: Nov 25, 2002
Offering a polished mix of strong graphics and solid gameplay, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is a marked improvement over its predecessor.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2002
The Powerpuff Girls battle Mojo Jojo, the Gangreen Gang, and Him on the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2002
Treasure Planet isn't a bad game--it just might be a little too easy for experienced players.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2002
Kya is a top-notch production from top to bottom, and the experience of playing it is surely worth the time of any 3D action adventure fan.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
The game Arthur and the Invisibles is based on the film of the same name, and has you utilizing the skills of a trio of unique characters to solve puzzles and succeed in combat.
- Release Date: Jan 9, 2007
Shadow of the Colossus is an action game that squares a young boy against a group of towering colossi. You assume the role of a nameless hero trying to rid the world of giant creatures and find his lost love.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
Kratos returns to the PS2 in the sequel to God of War.
- Release Date: Mar 13, 2007
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time can be recommended wholeheartedly. It looks fantastic and features responsive controls, some original play mechanics, a good story, and plenty of thrilling adventure.
- Release Date: Nov 6, 2003
In God of War, the dark world of Greek mythology comes to life right before your eyes. As you take the role of Kratos, a story unfolds with various plot twists and multiple endings that take you through traps, stunts, and puzzles.
- Release Date: Mar 22, 2005
This beautiful adventure combines a uniquecontrol scheme, an engrossing story, and a visual design reminiscent of watercolor paintings.
- Release Date: Sep 19, 2006
At a moment when cheap visual fluff is all too often framed by derivative game mechanics, ICO stands sound and elegant.
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2001
Devil May Cry has successfully captured the twitch-based, relentlessly free-flowing gameplay style of so many classic 2D action games.
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2001
This action adventure game sees players assuming the role of a young barbarian named Kaan charged with retrieving a stolen artifact.
- Release Date: Feb 13, 2004
While Warrior Within's combat and satisfyingly long campaign improve on last year's game, the now darker tone falls somewhat flat compared to the storybook atmosphere in The Sands of Time.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 2004
The Quest for Aladdin's Treasure sets you out on adventure on your PS2 or PC.
- Release Date: Sep 7, 2007
While die-hard Resident Evil fans will be turned off by the game's length, others will find it to be the survival-horror game for people who don't like survival-horror games.
- Release Date: Mar 13, 2001
7 Blades, a true Samurai game in the style of Bushido Blade or Tenchu, is set in the action genre where players must slay several enemies in a medieval Japanese setting. The game was only released in Japan.
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2001
Another five or six months in the cooker and Herdy Gerdy could have really been something special.
- Release Date: Mar 4, 2002
If you're looking for a solid action-adventure title to play now that you've beaten all the games you picked up during the holidays, Drakan: The Ancients' Gates may fit the bill nicely.
- Release Date: Jan 28, 2002
An enhanced version of Maken X for the DC, Maken Shao takes place from a third-person perspective.
- Release Date: Jul 26, 2003
Batman: Vengeance may not be one of the year's best overall, but it is one of those incredibly rare birds known as a good licensed game.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2001
- Player Reviews: 5
- Game Universe:
- Superman: Shadow of Apokolips (PS2, GC),
- Superman: The Man of Steel (XBOX),
- Superman Returns (X360, XBOX, PC, PS2, GC, DS, PSP),
- Superman (N64, PS, GB, ARC, NES),
- The Death and Return of Superman (GEN, SNES),
- Superman: The Man of Steel (SMS, GG, ST),
- Superman: Countdown To Apokolips (GBA),
- Superman Activity Center (PC, MAC),
- Superman (GEN),
- Superman: The Man of Steel (C64, BBC)
- Number of Players: