Tekken 5 Question
- Posted by IronTiger_II
- on May 19, 2009 10:32 am GMT
Why does the game keep telling me Disc error?
It s because your disc is dirty or your ps2 system is wrong
"Disc Read Error" is a common bug as the PS2 is on its way out. Generally, the PS2's laser is dirty, misaligned, or just plain shot. As it progresses, the system becomes more and more finicky-- mine read some games but not others, or would load a game but only after umpteen tries as opposed to dying all at once. In fact, mine still plays games when it feels like it, but don't hold your breath.
Anyway, there's a chance that your T5 copy is wonky but I'm guessing your PS2's headed down the "Disc Read Error" road. Check online for some remedies that can bring marginal cases back to life, but ultimately a new system is probably in your future.
Because its broken...
because ur Disc is full of Scratches and broken some files has missed ur disc
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 604
- Game Universe:
- Tekken Tag Tournament (PS2, ARC),
- Tekken 4 (PS2, ARC),
- Tekken 5 (PS2, ARC),
- Tekken 2 (PS, ARC, MOBILE),
- Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection (ARC, PS3),
- Tekken 6 (PS3, ARC, X360, PSP),
- Street Fighter X Tekken (X360, PS3, PC, VITA, IP),
- Tekken X Street Fighter (X360, PS3),
- Tekken 3D Prime Edition (3DS),
- Tekken Hybrid (PS3)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Tekken 5 Navigation