The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction Related Games
Eurocom Entertainment is currently in development for a game based on Robots, the upcoming animated feature.
- Release Date: Feb 24, 2005
This action-adventure game is based on the popular anime series and will allow you to play as Spike, Jet, or Faye.
- Release Date: Aug 25, 2005
Based on the third episode of the Star Wars trilogy, Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith promises an authentic Jedi experience. The third-person action game follows Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi as they fight enemies, learn new skills, and pull off combo moves.
- Release Date: May 4, 2005
This is your chance to experience the other side of an alien invasion. In Destroy All Humans!, you play as an alien who must use a UFO, advanced weaponry, and special abilities to take over all of humanity.
- Release Date: Jun 21, 2005
Lego Star Wars blends Lego toys with the characters, stories, and vehicles from the prequel eras of the Star Wars universe. Now you can experience scenes from The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith while controlling characters such as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, and Anakin Skywalker.
- Release Date: Apr 2, 2005
You can play as Neo in a story spanning the entire Matrix trilogy in The Matrix: Path of Neo. The game's story is written and directed by the Wachowski siblings, who created the movie trilogy.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2005
Aeon Flux is a sci-fi action game based on the movie that is based on the MTV series of the same name. Charlize Theron stars as the underground operative Aeon Flux.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2005
Shikigami no Shiro: Nanayozuki Gensoukyoku is an adventure game based on the popular Shikigami no Shiro shooting game series.
- Release Date: Aug 18, 2005
The Terminator: Dawn of Fate is a mediocre action game with a terrific license.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2002
Adventure gamers looking for a cerebral jaunt through a futuristic underworld will find Project Eden a puzzle paradise.
- Release Date: Oct 22, 2001
The Lost Frontier picks up where the original Jak and Daxter trilogy left off.
- Release Date: Nov 3, 2009
Phase Paradox is Sony's second entry into the survival horror genre, and takes place on a futuristic spaceship filled with hazards and menacing monsters.
- Release Date: May 24, 2001
The latest game based on Fran Herbert's sci-fi novel is being developed by Widescreen Games and will feature mission-based gameplay.
- Release Date: 2001
From a technical standpoint, Deus Ex shows its age and the limitations of the PS2. But the underlying game is widely considered to be a classic, and with good reason.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2002
Spider-Man: The Movie seems like a bigger and better version of previous Activision Spider-Man games, and for the most part, that's true.
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2002
Yuke's has taken the classic beat-'em-up gameplay and mixed it with the evil corporation motif, creating Eve of Extinction, a game with lofty aspirations but only moderate means.
- Release Date: Feb 26, 2002
For huge fans of The Matrix Reloaded, it's worth renting for the movie sequences. For everyone else, it's just another licensed game that doesn't do justice to its source material.
- Release Date: May 14, 2003
Play as Shinji, Rei, or Asuka in this mech game based on the Evangelion anime series.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2003
LifeLine represents an ambitious undertaking, but the experience is undermined by unreliable technology and some poor game design.
- Release Date: Mar 2, 2004
Headhunter: Redemption just isn't a very interesting game, from any angle.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2004
Spider-Man 2 is a good game, but its repetitive gameplay, combined with an open-ended design, also makes it feel like a missed opportunity.
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2004
Namco and Xilam Multimedia are teaming up to make a PlayStation 2 action adventure based on the French-made CG feature, Kaena.
- Release Date: Apr 15, 2004
Despite a few rough patches, Second Sight ought to be an entertaining and unique ride for just about any action fan.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2004
Under the Skin is built mostly on novelty, but all its quirky pieces don't really add up to a particularly compelling title.
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2004
As the Power Rangers, you will have to fight to stop the plans of the mad scientist Mesagog who is trying to send the world back into the age of dinosaurs.
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2004
- Player Reviews: 116
- Game Universe:
- Hulk (XBOX, PS2, GC, PC),
- The Incredible Hulk (SMS, GEN, GG, SNES, GBA),
- The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction (PS2, XBOX, GC),
- Space Hulk: Vengeance of the Blood Angels (PC, PS, SAT, 3DO),
- The Incredible Hulk (PS2, PS3, PC, X360, DS, WII),
- The Incredible Hulk: The Pantheon Saga (PS, SAT),
- Questprobe featuring The Hulk (C64, ZX)
- Number of Players:
The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction Navigation