The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King Related Games
For extreme fans of the series, Xtreme Legends is a pretty big value with a solid block of new gameplay.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2003
For all that The Hulk misses on, the game gets enough of it right to tip the scales in its favor.
- Release Date: May 27, 2003
Rise to Honor may have the flashy action and storytelling that you'd expect from a martial arts flick, but unfortunately, the gameplay doesn't hold up its end of the bargain.
- Release Date: Feb 17, 2004
If you're looking for a frenetic beat-'em-up, a la Dynasty Warriors, 20XX may scratch your itch, though it's marred by stilted pacing and a wildly inconsistent frame rate.
- Release Date: Mar 12, 2004
If you're interested in action, without too many adventure strings attached, Wayward is worth taking a look at, but it's also a short enough game that you could easily get by with a rental instead.
- Release Date: Sep 9, 2003
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles doesn't wear its nostalgic aspects particularly well, and the remaining components simply don't make for a very entertaining experience.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2003
If you can look past some of the game's mechanical shortcomings, you'll likely be pleased with what Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance has to offer.
- Release Date: Nov 5, 2003
Chaos Bleeds is an excellent, well-put-together action adventure game that most fans of the genre should be able to enjoy and any Buffy fan will love.
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2003
Those who like their games nice and easy shouldn't bother with Nightshade, while the rest of us can heartily appreciate it for its monumental challenge and tight, responsive controls.
- Release Date: Feb 10, 2004
If you enjoy straightforward, no-nonsense action, Rise of Sin Tzu delivers it in an appealing package, and is one of the best 3D beat-'em-up action games you'll find.
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2003
Ubi Soft's action game is based on the classic television show and most recent movies featuring three female investigators.
- Release Date: Jul 4, 2003
- Release Date: Sep 25, 2003
Takara is bringing out a new Transformers game based on the classic first generation of the series.
- Release Date: Oct 30, 2003
You'll wield a dual blade as well as an energy-based grappling hook in this stylish action game from Sony.
- Release Date: Oct 16, 2003
Fist of the North Star (Hokuto No Ken) is a part of Sega's PS2 Sega Ages product lineup, which includes classic Sega games rereleased separately for 2500 yen.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2004
If you're looking for a game in which you can shoot up or cut up hundreds of ugly aliens for hours on end, you've come to the right place.
- Release Date: Mar 30, 2004
- Release Date: Mar 4, 2004
Step into the shadows of Gotham City's dangerous criminal underworld as Batman. Based on the movie of the same name, Batman Begins lets you explore both the origins of the "dark knight" and his transformation into a superhero.
- Release Date: Jun 14, 2005
The Warriors is based on the 1979 gang film of the same name. In the game, you'll play as the leader of a gang that is struggling to regain control of the streets of New York.
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2005
Serious Dynasty Warriors fans will surely eat up the new features, and if you've never tried one of these games before, this is as good as any to start with.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2003
Dynasty Warriors 3 offers lengthy replay value by allowing players to take up a number of roles on all three sides in the otherwise fixed campaign.
- Release Date: Nov 26, 2001
Based on the television series, Samurai Champloo: Sidetracked features hack-and-slash combos and a hip-hop soundtrack.
- Release Date: Apr 11, 2006
The Bouncer makes a great showpiece for the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Mar 5, 2001
Dynasty Warriors 2's beat-'em-up gameplay is simple enough to make it easy to get in to, and the game is interesting enough to keep you entertained for a while.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2000
The plain graphics and cookie-cutter objectives can make some of the levels drag a bit, but the storyline and the sheer size of some of the game's levels make the whole package easier to swallow.
- Release Date: Jan 29, 2001
- Player Reviews: 137
- Game Universe:
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (XBOX, GBA, PS2, PC),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (PS2, GBA, XBOX, GC),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (PS2, XBOX, GC, PC, GBA),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (PS2, GC, XBOX, GBA),
- The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II (PC, X360),
- The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (X360, PS3, PC, DS),
- The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest (WII, DS, PSP, PS2, PS3),
- The Lord of the Rings: War in the North (PS3, X360, PC),
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (MOBILE),
- The Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard (PC)
- Offline Modes:
- Online Modes:
- Number of Players:
LotR Return of the King Navigation