The Sims Question
- Posted by drhaley37
- on Dec 30, 2008 8:52 am GMT
How do I get past level 7 eseyr?
- Posted by SimMaster6
- on Apr 25, 2009 12:20 am GMT
Throwing a party is a very good way so if you lose more than one friend they both will show up at the party so you don't have to call both of them.When throwing the party cook food and get one of those bug zapping things so the other sims can be entertained while you can get those relationships back.
If you lost one of your friends it because you stopped talking to them - you have to keep talking to them and inviting them round in order to keep up the friendship.
Throw a party, starting talking to a lot people there. If you see your losing friendship, call and invite them over. Get their friendship back up.
ANSWER THE QUESTION ALREADY!bye
Walkthroughs & FAQs
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by GavLuvsGA||76K|
|Other||Item Guide by JPaterson||104K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by searay||112K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by Petrov||114K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by dwarfman1990||87K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by basho||77K|
|FAQ/Walkthrough||FAQ/Walkthrough by evilmonkeyz||91K|
- Player Reviews: 18
- Game Universe:
- The Sims (PC, PS2, MAC, GC, XBOX),
- The Sims Bustin' Out (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA, NGE),
- The Urbz: Sims in the City (GC, PS2, XBOX, GBA, DS),
- The Sims: Hot Date (MAC, PC),
- The Sims: Superstar (PC, MAC),
- SimSafari (PC, MAC),
- The Sims 2 (PC, PS2, GBA, PSP, XBOX, GC, DS, MAC, WINM),
- The Sims 2: Pets (GBA, PC, DS, PSP, PS2, GC, WII),
- The Sims 3 (PC, IP, MAC, WINM, BB, PS3, X360, WII, DS, 3DS),
- MySims (WII, DS, PC)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
The Sims Navigation