The Terminator: Rampage Related Games
Rage is a first-person shooter from Bethesda set in the not-too-distant future where an asteroid impacts Earth, leaving a ravaged world behind.
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2011
- Release Date: Dec 18, 2012
This squad-based shooter, which features nine distinct character classes and a unique art style, is the successor to the original Team Fortress.
- Release Date: Oct 10, 2007
Step into the role of elite US Marines in Battlefield 3.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2011
Far Cry 3 has players step in the shoes of Jason Brody where they will slash, sneak, detonate, and shoot their way across the island in a world that has lost all sense of right and wrong.
- Release Date: Dec 4, 2012
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon is a spin-off that contains around eight hours of original content and features a single open-world island to explore, with many of Far Cry 3's gameplay systems and mechanics making a return.
- Release Date: May 1, 2013
- Release Date: Oct 22, 2008
Far Cry 2 takes place in a huge territory in South Africa and features day-night cycles, mercenary characters, wildfires, and much more.
- Release Date: Oct 21, 2008
Modern Warfare 2 features an intense single-player campaign, a number of cooperative missions, and deep competitive multiplayer.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2009
Arma II is the follow-up to Arma: Armed Assault and features new characters, improved AI, and online multiplayer modes.
- Release Date: Jul 7, 2009
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 delivers destruction, vehicular warfare, squad play and open world environments in an action game.
- Release Date: Mar 2, 2010
The venerable Call of Duty series leaves its familiar WWII battlefields behind to tackle warfare in a modern setting.
- Release Date: Nov 5, 2007
Far Cry isn't just a stunning technical accomplishment. It's quite possibly the best single-player first-person shooter experience for the PC since Half-Life.
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2004
The year is 2006--it's the 225th anniversary of Los Angeles and gang warfare has reached an all-time high. Three gangs are engaged in a vicious battle for dominance and it's up to you and your LA SWAT team to restore order and protect the city streets.
- Release Date: Apr 5, 2005
No One Lives Forever 2 is a rousing success on every level.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2002
Set in the hot South American jungle, Boiling Point: Road to Hell puts you in the role of Saul Mayers--a decorated soldier on a mission to protect his daughter from harm. As you delve deeper into the dangerous environment, you'll find useful vehicles (such as taxis, helicopters, and boats), weapons, and equipment.
- Release Date: Jun 6, 2005
XIII has a unique and potentially interesting premise, but the game doesn't really differentiate itself from the wide array of other first-person shooters on the market.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
F.E.A.R. is an intense combat experience with rich atmosphere and an engaging story presented entirely in first person.
- Release Date: Oct 17, 2005
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive features new maps, characters, and weapons, as well as delivers updated versions of the classic CS content.
- Release Date: Aug 21, 2012
Call of Duty Online is a new free-to-play first-person shooter for China.
- Release Date: TBA
Condition Zero's release is overshadowed by no fewer than three new technologically advanced, highly anticipated shooters, which all cast a harsh light on what is essentially a 6-year-old game--albeit a classic one.
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2004
Looked at as a free mod, Tactical Ops is an achievement its developers can be proud of, but taken as a retail game, it still needs more work.
- Release Date: Apr 24, 2002
- Release Date: 1999
Just when it seemed as if first-person shooters had run out of ideas, along comes No One Lives Forever to reinvigorate the genre.
- Release Date: Nov 9, 2000
- Game Universe:
- The Terminator: Dawn of Fate (PS2, XBOX),
- Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (PS2, GC, XBOX, GBA),
- Terminator 3: The Redemption (GC, PS2, XBOX),
- RoboCop Versus The Terminator (GB, GEN, GG, SMS, SNES),
- The Terminator (GEN, GG, NES, SNES, SCD),
- Terminator 2: Judgment Day (C64, PC, GB, GEN, NES, SCD, SNES, AMI, ST, ZX),
- Terminator Salvation (PC, PS3, X360, MOBILE, IP, BB),
- Terminator (C64),
- Terminator 3: War of the Machines (PC),
- SkyNET (PC)
The Terminator: Rampage Navigation