All About h3LL_ZinKy69
I delayed funny pictures this week because I didn't get a chance yesterday,
had to finish off some english coursework for school tommorow D:
anyways thats all over with.
and just to make you jealous.....
MUM CAME HOME WITH TWO PACKS OF COOKIES!
heres the pictures!
There you go!
hope these were more to your liking than last time,
i think these ones are pretty cool
my favourite? 3rd one
OK new topic D:
some of you may have heard of dead frontier.
its an MMORPG zombie game,
you know one of those games were there adverts pop up on the sides of random web pages?
yeah that one
well its actually really amazing and i love it!
if you like zombie games i recommend you try it out
but you kind of need gold membership to enjoy it completely
i don't but i plan on getting it.
If you don't like big paragraphed writing this blog's not for you
but I'm going to give you my first impressions on some demos
and some new gadgets that have been announced
I think theres going to be around 4 things I'm going to mention, one of them being announced a while ago
hope you do read it
After watching the trailers i was all hyped up for this game, it looked amazing and i had never played the first one because i dont have a high end PC. But i wanted to try the new one. Then the released the Multiplayer Demo exclusive to xbox, which was good because I was considering getting it for xbox.
My first thought was will it be as fluent as call of duty or that heavy, weighty feeling from bad company 2. Allthough both are fine, I prefer the crisp, clean feeling of call of duty. So i was happy to find out it was sort of inbetween but more fluent than heavy and feels better than both. Also cryengine3 does a good job of keeping the frame rate constant and the graphics looking beautiful. Every last little detail is there. The guns are rather good too, but as far as the demo goes theres not many to try out. Overall to sum it up in one sentence:
"Fluent, Graphically Impressive and Constant Frame Rates make this game a buy for me"
I only played through this once, but it was fun. the skill kills are great and theres so many you can do you can never really get bored. The graphics look nice and the controls allthough very different to many FPS games, will take a whileto get used to but are easy to use.
The bad however, the voiceover for the main character. I used to get really annoyed by the american soldier Dempi's voice on call of duty's nazi zombies mode, and when i heard he was the MAIN voiceover i was a really worried. I was right to be, he has a rather annoying voice and stupid phrases could make it the worst voiceover ive seen for a long time.
I had doubts for this first, thinking it wouldnt beat the 3DS no matter what. And i still stand by that, but the numerous amount of added features seem to me like they have a big chance at competing with nintendo in the handheld market for the first time. Because lets admit, the PSP couldnt really keep up with the DS.
Four features really stand out for me, The touch pad, Two analog sticks, PS3 graphics and 3G. The touch pad is not only a new addition, it is also on the back. Don't get me wrong the front screen is also touch screen, but the back touch pad is some sort of control sceme in a way. In the uncharted demo, the man moved his fingers in opposite directions up and down this pad and drake climbed a vine. It seems they could do some pretty neat things with this. And two analog sticks, do i need to say anything? I've been waiting for this for ages! I'm not sure if it is PS3 graphics but those who have seen the video will know what I mean, it looks like ps3 graphics and i was amazed I was actually watching those graphics on a handheld console. And having 3G is also a good way to have online play anywhwere.
This has been announced a while now, but i have a few things to say about it. I didn't see the idea of a gaming netbook becoming true, and with tablet PC's being the new craze and netbooks sort of dieing out, but now i can. It looks great, putting the fact it has an intel atom proccessor beside, it seems like it will run fine.
But we all know the main feature of this new netbook is the changing keboard. Your keyboards keys can change to the icons in game or the font of the game. this is a great idea. I don't have much to say about this one though.
Thats pretty much it, thank you!
I've been tagged for the first time today!
so I'm supposed to write 5 stupid mistakes I've made in video games.
here goes nothing
1. GT5 Prologue (PS3) - I once sold my best car I owned by accident during one of the hardest tournaments near the end and only had a susuki cappucino '95 (anyone that knows a thing or two about cars will know the cappucino is a lightweight and very slow car) left. I tried multiple times to win this A-****tournament with my C-****car but never did.
2. Pokemon Ruby (GBA) - I was saving my master ball to catch the rayquaza you can find at sky tower, and as i was on my way there i met a wild wailmer. I really wanted a wailord as when i was about 7 or 8 when i played this first, i was quite amused by the idea of having a giant pokemon that just over-shadowed everyone by about a mile. So as you do i weakened it and went to catch it, my finger slipped, twice and i threw the master ball instead of my great ball. Being my 8 year old i sobbed my eyes dry D:
3. Black Ops (PS3) - I threw a tomahork towards that big rocket on launch map, and kept running towards that sort of area and towards B flag to capture it, and the tomahork bounced off the rocket and back into my head!
4. Halo Reach (360) - As all you halo players know its almost impossible to play a halo game without getting at least one epic fail. I had figured out were the enemy were respawning and by using a hologram, snuck near where they spawn. i then jumped to get behind this enemy who seemed to be standing still so i could get the assassination, and then fell of the edge of the map! So embarassing. For those you know the fails of the week series on youtube, i submitted it to that but never got on.
5. Spyro Season Of Ice (GBA) - I bought it No seriously thats the fail. I expected it to be like the other spryo games on PS1 like gateway to glimmer. bearing in mind i was young and expected the same PS1 quality from a GBA. Even so, it was a pretty bad game.
There ya go Alan Wake x, hope your happy
My Recent Reviews
h3LL_ZinKy69 does not have any recent activity. What a slacker! Maybe you should send h3LL_ZinKy69 a private message and ask, "Where are you hiding?"