Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution Related Games
Most people outside of Virtual On's established fan base will have a hard time finding a very satisfying experience in this game's primordial design.
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2003
- Release Date: Apr 28, 2005
Bloody Roar 4 is a predictable follow-up to a series that's never aimed particularly high.
- Release Date: Nov 11, 2003
On its own terms, Soul Calibur II is by all means a great fighting game, and Namco has done a fine job of making each respective console version equally enticing.
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2003
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2003
- Release Date: Nov 28, 2003
The improved visuals are nice, and some of the additions made to the fighting system are fun, but Budokai 2 still comes out as an underwhelming sequel.
- Release Date: Dec 4, 2003
- Release Date: Jun 29, 2006
Sega is bringing back the classic arcade 3D fighting game to to the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2004
One Piece Grand Battle! 3 is a fighting game based on One Piece, a Japanese anime series.
- Release Date: Dec 11, 2003
- Release Date: Jun 2, 2003
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2007
The action is so fast-paced and viscerally satisfying that it can genuinely appeal even to those otherwise uninterested in Dragon Ball Z.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
EX3 may feel a bit rushed in some spots, but overall it's a fun and great-looking fighting game that won't disappoint longtime EX fans.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2000
You couldn't call it ambitious. But you could still call it one of the better fighting games in years.
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2002
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon features more than 60 playable characters spanning MK's history of games, plus a new Create a Kombatant system for making your own fighter.
- Release Date: Oct 9, 2006
The pretty graphics make DOA2: Hardcore a good showpiece, and the game has enough options to make it a worthwhile purchase for fight-hungry PS2 owners.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2000
If you've stayed away from the Tekken series for a long time, Tekken Tag is a very warm homecoming, delivering the same solid gameplay that Tekken fans crave in large doses.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2000
- Release Date: Jul 26, 2007
If you haven't played any of the UFC games before, or if you've been waiting for the series to come to the PlayStation 2, then Throwdown makes a fine introduction.
- Release Date: Jun 3, 2002
Even though it doesn't stack up to other fighting games in terms of depth or polish, Tom and Jerry: War of the Whiskers is worthy of some respect.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2002
The additional gameplay depth and loving attention given to the details of the license make Pride the best mixed-martial-arts game on the market.
- Release Date: Feb 11, 2003
It can be a fine game to play with casual gamer friends who are fans of the source material, but a number of better fighting games starring the X-Men already exist.
- Release Date: Oct 15, 2002
Anyone looking for a wilder ride than the one offered by Tekken 4 or Virtua Fighter 4 should definitely check out Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2002
War of the Monsters will appeal to anyone with an appreciation for the source material, but aside from its graphics, the game doesn't quite live up to its potential.
- Release Date: Jan 14, 2003
- Player Reviews: 54
- Game Universe:
- Virtua Fighter 4 (PS2, ARC),
- Virtua Quest (PS2, GC),
- Virtua Fighter (PC, SAT, ARC, 32X),
- Virtua Fighter 2 (PC, SAT, ARC, GEN, IP, X360, PS3),
- Virtua Fighter Kids (SAT, ARC),
- Virtua Fighter 5 (X360, ARC, PS3),
- Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown (ARC, PS3, X360),
- Virtua Fighter 10th Anniversary (PS2),
- Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution (PS2, ARC),
- Virtua Fighter 3tb (DC, ARC)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Virtua Fighter 4: Evo Navigation