WWF Royal Rumble Hints & Cheats
How to Unlock Unlockable Beat Royal Rumble on any difficulty Shane McMahon Beat Exhibition Mode on any difficulty Vince McMahon
Infinite Double Team MovesKnock out the ref by hitting him with a weapon twice. If done correctly a message stating ''The Referee Is Knocked Out'' will appear. ''Double Team'' will now light up in different colors. YOu can now preform double team moves as many times as you want.
Stay in Royal Rumble LongerRotate the D-pad when your wrestler is holding onto the ropes to stay in the Royal Rumble longer.
Avoid AttacksHold block and repeatedly press the D-pad in all directions. Your wrestler will dodge everytime your opponent punches or grapples, and an opening will eventually appear.
Alternate BackgroundsEnter the Ranking screen and choose any section there before returning to the main menu to see a new background - repeat the procdedure for more backgrounds.
Knock Out the RefereeIf you have a weapon hit him twice and then you get a message that will say ''The Referee is Knocked Out!'' Now you have 10-15 seconds to bash your opponent with weapons and other illegal moves.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
Hints & FAQs provided courtesy of GameFAQs.
- Player Reviews: 2
- Game Universe:
- WWF Raw (XBOX, 32X, GB, GG, SNES, GEN),
- WWE Crush Hour (GC, XBOX, PS2),
- WWF Royal Rumble (GEN, SNES, DC),
- WWF War Zone (N64, PS, GB),
- WWF Attitude (DC, GBC, N64, PS),
- WWF European Rampage Tour (AMI, C64),
- WWF In Your House (PC, PS, SAT),
- WWF Super Wrestlemania (GEN, SNES),
- WWE SmackDown! vs. Raw 2006 (PSP, PS2),
- WWF King of the Ring (GB, NES)
WWF Royal Rumble Navigation